Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i've been working graveyard shift in the same job i had since i was 18 and paying my way through college. now i have an mba and am $56,000 in debt. i had my one year review tonight and got a twenty cent raise. i haven't been able to hold anything down for long since i graduated in late 2007 and never really got any interviews

i cleared out my throwaway email's inbox tonight and found a bunch of responses for a professorship at a college i wanted to work at. i had no idea they would be routed there. the deadline was a week ago. i'm crushed lol

edit who knows how long job responses have been routed there? i'm absolutely not willing to check. if i go back and find responses to things i really really loving wanted oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah i'm lying like crazy on my resume at this point

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i signed an arbitration agreement with HR this morning. new policy baby, HR says this really streamlines things and makes any event much less complicated

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

What do I do if I don't even have the self esteem left to send my resume full of lies out anymore

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SQL and python

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Poniard posted:

ive never touched a compute rin my life

look we can be honest itt but let's practice our interview skills here.

"yes I have absolutely touched a computer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yep. i walked into a resort and got my current job (overnight in a hotel, $14/hr) just by finding HR's office.

night shift is killing me though. i just signed my intent to vacate my apartment and am moving closer into my city. if i don't quit i'll have a 90-minute commute, so at least i'm forcing myself to move on