Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carl Von Awesomwitz
May 2, 2006

Sisko Lied, Romulans Died
if you are going to gently caress with workplaces after they reject or fire you, don't let them know it was you. You know that HR departments keep blacklists, spread them around, and good luck proving that you can't work because your name was featured on "Patriot small business owners OFFICIAL facebook group". Once it gets out that you have an attitude other than "OH THANK YOU GREAT AND POWERFUL JOB CREATOR" you can find yourself bounced from your industry, especially in working class jobs where the Mike Rowe mindset reigns.

and honestly only work for evil megacorps. Small business owners are loving insane and entitled in ways that mere managers rarely are. I've got one from years back that routinely doesn't comply with background check requests and is trying to hurt me to this day. (lol I actually told this fucker that all the episodes of a show that he was an executive producer on were up on youtube. He thanked me and fired me a week later to dodge ACA healthcare requirements.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU