Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretty Little Angel
Jun 26, 2006

red sampson posted:

because your the business owners son, or daughter or something.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pretty Little Angel
Jun 26, 2006

Minecraft Holmes posted:

you sound ignorant as hell

Pretty Little Angel
Jun 26, 2006
Anyways, I'm currently looking for a job. I'm also on disability so there are gaps in my resume but I'm just gonna lie. I'm applying for minimum wage jobs so who gives a gently caress if I lie when I can just find another one.

Before my disability, searching for a job was soul crushing. That feeling you get when you get an interview but then receive an email saying "Sorry, you weren't a match" multiple times sucks so much. It really eats at your self-worth.

I hope to find a job by the end of next month.

Pretty Little Angel
Jun 26, 2006

SunAndSpring posted:

Also god it feels great to yell at people in emails when they reject me. At the least I hope it made them upset for a bit.

What do you say?