Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*scribbles measurements from calipers into notebook and adjusts monocle in surprise*

"according to my figures you achieve peak chill between precisely 4:15 and 4:30 in the afternoon, on a *squints* three-piece sectional couch while *drops pencil* holding a large cat! astounding!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*holding calipers to incredibly dense nug* "yes, this is most definitely loud. precisely how loud I would not dare to estimate, but thanks to the miracles of modern science no estimate is needed. my chart here shows that this nug is best described as voluble"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sing Along

by Athanatos
*just really loving high at this point*
"yeah you've got a head, and its a good head because its a head and all heads are good"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Manifisto

phrenologist: uh oh, you have some extremely unusual lumps on your skull

patient [nervous, sweating]: my god . . . is it serious?

phrenologist: I'm afraid it is, you don't seem to have named any of them and they're quite unhappy about that. [touches a rather large lump] this is sir walter heffalump, why don't you pay him a compliment.

ty nesamdoom!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
a head massage with a pep talk

ToxicSlurpee

-=SEND HELP=-

:eng101: Hmm yes according to your skull shape you would benefit greatly by just like chilling out and eating some pizza.
:v: What shape tells you that?
:eng101: Your skull is shaped like a skull, that's what shape.

I'm sewage flavored.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

"According to these measurements, the angle of your forehead, the setting of your cheeks and the width of your jaw, which of course, is not accounting for the individual measurements of your teeth, the circumference of your orbital sockets OR the seperation of your nasal conchas, I must say, I think, and this is with great certainty as I have checked these measurements over MYSELF and with my assistant, that you sir are extremely, fabulously gay!!!!"

*Me, extremely excited*: Oh!!! Oh my!!!

deep dish peat moss

you've got like, an enlarged hanginat chilisgland back here, brah, da-huhaha, but really tho, ya hang??

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
According to my calipers, your skull measures...420 chill units across.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Much like a bong, your skull has several openings for the exchange of gases...that is probably a sign that your skull is suited for smoking weed.