Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

I got a big kick out of reading the original thread in GBS for StyleGAN face generations. It turns out we've got this for animes now too thanks to a cool guy on twitter and of course a giant repository of source faces from danbooru. So I figured maybe we can have some fun in the ~2D world~ as well? I dunno, it's up to you guys. You can just post interesting/weird things you find or make up stupid backstories for them.

http://www.thiswaifudoesnotexist.net/ for generating single faces

https://www.obormot.net/demos/these-waifus-do-not-exist if you just really wanna GET IN THERE and immerse yourself in the world of fake fictional characters

Yumeno Popipo, karate club president by day, Magical Girl Pile Bunker by night. Her favorite foods are extra spicy curry and extra spicy miso ramen.

Mirmo, the unholy union of Cirno and that one old dude from the stock photos that always looks worried. She has the power to be concerned about current events, and also can block bullets with her clavicle.

Hanamura Hachimitsu, a strange and aloof girl who spends most of her time feeding herself honey via sock puppet. She's a little too excited about it, and that bothers people a bit.

edit: btw in case you were thinking "oh man what if we could train it on full body images!" yeah, no... lets not:nms:

cathead fucked around with this message at 00:34 on Feb 21, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

mutants

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

My OC do not steal

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

A bad jump scare in a cheap horror game.

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

help, my waifu is melting

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Huzzah! posted:

Starting Life In Another World When My Girlfriend Emerged From Lava

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Does this thing do guy faces too, or...?

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
No-its for waifus, not husbandos.

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

There isn't one for husbandos yet but I wouldn't be surprised if someone gets that going soon.

Is this what they call Resting Tsundere Face? Just constantly in a state of permanent "Haaa?!?"

ninjewtsu
Oct 9, 2012

cathead posted:

edit: btw in case you were thinking "oh man what if we could train it on full body images!" yeah, no... lets not:nms:

these are fascinating, where can i find the generator for this

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

I think that was just a one-off pic someone generated. The actual program is at https://github.com/NVlabs/stylegan if you want to try and figure out how to get it work.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Akumos fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Feb 22, 2019

Can Of Worms
Sep 4, 2011

That's not how the Triangle Attack works...

Huzzah! posted:

https://twitter.com/gwern/status/1095131651246575616

The_White_Crane
May 10, 2008

Yuri Takagi, president of the Horrified Club, a club which requires its members to be horrified at everything. Catchphrase: "Warui desu, neee?"

cathead
Jan 21, 2004

Reminds me of

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Why do about half of these images have jism on them

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Where do you think they get the source images?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

This is Stylistically-Consistent Girl, and she's considered a freak by her peers at TWDNE High because she isn't drawn in a mishmash of styles and doesn't have any cum on her.

This is her rival-cum-love interest Pink Girl. She got the scars under her left eye when Stylistically-Consistent Girl stabbed her in the face with a tuning fork.

Mister Olympus
Oct 31, 2011

Buzzard, Who Steals From Dead Bodies

some sort of vocaloid made from a thinking emoji

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Mountaineer
Aug 29, 2008

Imagine a rod breaking on a robot face - forever

My waifu is a tsukumogami youkai that manifested from an abandoned Pizza Hut franchise. She has some deformities but I don't mind because she is pure of heart and smells like mozzarella.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?

a man called the "Dante" calls me on some strange girl calling himself "The Dragon". The two meet up, and the man asks the man for his opinion on why he is calling my little sister the Dragon.