Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tradjik

hello how are you that's good i am okay too i havent gone crazy in over 2 years because i stopped doing drugs they are bad thanks for caring

i am stuyding computer programming!!! and making raps still!!! here is a rap i did its called radio because it has radio sounds at the start: click here please if you want to listen to it

i made a video game on unity for my class it's a roguelike i liked making it

thanks for listening to my story and hopefully my rap thankyou

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

oh hey welcome back! I like your rap, thanks for sharing

ty nesamdoom!

Jaded Burnout

I was NOT expecting that drum line

tradjik

Manifisto posted:

oh hey welcome back! I like your rap, thanks for sharing

thanks!

Jaded Burnout posted:

I was NOT expecting that drum line

is it too early? shamefully it's a loop I paid for. first time not making my own drums. i like it tho

tradjik

i'm working on another rap but its not v chill

Jaded Burnout

tradjik posted:

is it too early? shamefully it's a loop I paid for. first time not making my own drums. i like it tho

No just more bombastic than I was expecting

tradjik

Jaded Burnout posted:

No just more bombastic than I was expecting

ah ok phew

City of Glompton

hi tradjik

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

tradjik

hey what's up?

what's some good EP name ideas

my friend floated "I am the only good rapper in the world" and "all rappers are literally high school kids" as album titles but idk

Goons Are Gifts

hello friend

tradjik

hello!!

today I am buying the cheap cereal and have 40 ten cent pieces in my wallet so I can afford some bubble tea because I am addicted

Cyberpunkey Monkey

by Nyc_Tattoo
I am more into roguelikes than raps. When can you share that?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tradjik

Cyberpunkey Monkey posted:

I am more into roguelikes than raps. When can you share that?

it's super basic and unfinished and my first game ever but i will share it i guess

trials of the inventory system