Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
Edie get off my couch!

Were is my expensive wine???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcwstgNMbOA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but

body is a dinosaur
I liked how Martin was really good at chess and how ross actually had her baby.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
Never seen it. Im not old are you old

Edit: Im looking at this image and all I see are blurry white people. They are vaguely, subconsioucly familiar and I think I saw them napping at the public librurary together

lol but

body is a dinosaur
yes know know yes yes know

lol but

body is a dinosaur
lmao if you wouldn't bone down with kellgram

lol but

body is a dinosaur
When I was a kidd my dad wood knot let me watch Fraiser because he thought Fraiser and Niles were a homosexual couple

lol but

body is a dinosaur
went way downhill when daphne and neil got together

lol but

body is a dinosaur
lol if you don't automatically think "tossed salad and scrambled eggs" when you hear the word fraiser

lol but

body is a dinosaur

lol but seriously I posted:

went way downhill when daphne and neil got together

lol but

body is a dinosaur
I remember all the reveiws back in the nineteis calling it the smartest show ever. watching it as an adult you discover its a sitcom about down nosing queefs who pull the act off only half as well as earnests your world as i see it skits. what a turd burrito of a show.

Manifisto

a brassier supports breasts, what does a frasier support?

ty nesamdoom!

lol but

body is a dinosaur
childhood is when you idolise fraiser

adulthood is realising Mart makes more sense

lol but

body is a dinosaur
adult sitcom of nineties 'wow aren't we a bunch of pompass classist assholes, haha!"

child show of the nineteis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZC14BNLXZE&t=519s

lol but

body is a dinosaur
Boo hoo hoo my dead wife boo hoo hoo muh shot hip boo hoo hoo my son is letting me live here rent free but insists on likeing things that I don't boo hoo hoo

Bulldog is the real genius of the show. A man who knows what he is and lives it unabashedly. WOOF.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
no what I mean, Vern?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
still salty at Frasier for getting the show that Claven arguably deserved more

lol but

body is a dinosaur
what is a boy too do

lol but

body is a dinosaur
Watt do they have to talk about all the time??

lol but

body is a dinosaur
in conclusion, please learn how to spell frasier you are triggering me

lol but

body is a dinosaur
sorry to impose but i can no longer deny my true emotions

lol but

body is a dinosaur
"stop putting your vagina on the cussions , babs"

"get the 409, grandpa joe"

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

EDIT
gently caress, beaten like Neil when he was a kid. And as an adult with his wierd wife. Not the british lady, the angry one named after a demon.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

When I was a kid my dad wouldn't let me watch Frasier because he thought Frasier and Niles were a homosexual couple

It's a tenement to his acting ability that John Mahoney, one of the gayest dudes in Hollywood played the straithtest character on the show.

afeelgoodpoop posted:

adult sitcom of nineteis 'wow aren't we a bunch of pompass classist assholes, haha!"

child show of the nineties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZC14BNLXZE&t=519s

lul

lol but

body is a dinosaur
I've always wanted to no what kind of diet regiment that the actress that played Dafne was on.

In the early seasons she had a fairly normal body type, but then she put on a lot of weight when she became pregnant. The show didn't want to acknowledged the pregnancy, so they just said she was eating too much and getting fat and played it off as a joke, until the point that Neil sent her to a fat camp to cover her absence while having the baby.

Anyway, it must have affected her mentally as in the seasons after that she just kept on getting skinneir and skinneir.

These days she's on the show Hot in Cleveland and she looks like a stick figure compared to her days on Fraiser

ya i know a coupel things u could do with that tossed salad and scrambeld eggs

lol but

body is a dinosaur
whenever i walk into a rume full of white people, i do one of too things:

1) leave

2) shout "BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A-CALLING" after which the rume typically erupts into a raging chorus

lol but

body is a dinosaur

I was so glad when he finally got a descent haircut. I don't know what you call it when a bold dude has wavy long-ish hate behind his head, but it's terrible.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
drat dude how big was that vodka shot

Goons Are Gifts

I like you

FutonForensic

it's the smartest show on television, op.

City of Glompton

"stop putting your vagina on the cussions , babs"

"get the 409, grandpa joe"

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.

EDIT
gently caress, beaten like Neil when he was a kid. And as an adult with his wierd wife. Not the british lady, the angry one named after a demon.

It's a tenement to his acting ability that John Mahoney, one of the gayest dudes in Hollywood played the straithtest character on the show.

lul

I've always wanted to no what kind of diet regiment that the actress that played Dafne was on.

In the early seasons she had a fairly normal body type, but then she put on a lot of weight when she became pregnant. The show didn't want to acknowledged the pregnancy, so they just said she was eating too much and getting fat and played it off as a joke, until the point that Neil sent her to a fat camp to cover her absence while having the baby.

Anyway, it must have affected her mentally as in the seasons after that she just kept on getting skinneir and skinneir.

These days she's on the show Hot in Cleveland and she looks like a stick figure compared to her days on Fraiser

ya i know a coupel things u could do with that tossed salad and scrambeld eggs

whenever i walk into a rume full of white people, i do one of too things:

1) leave

2) shout "BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A-CALLING" after which the rume typically erupts into a raging chorus

I was so glad when he finally got a descent haircut. I don't know what you call it when a bold dude has wavy long-ish hate behind his head, but it's terrible.

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i have no idea where this is going but i KNOW that i like it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jeffery
why do they say "got together"?.. this is an impossibility

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

lul

Remember Bulldog? Also gay.

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Quote-Unquote posted:

I'm watching Fraiser but wish I lived in a parallel universe where there was a Roz show

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Newsradio and Fraiser were better than both of those shows.

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
what the hell

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

lol but

body is a dinosaur

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Korean Boomhauer
what the

Farecoal

There he go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bUV9PJfbJ0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

this is overwhelming