Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Jose posted:

Some reports that the IAF dropped their payloads and ran away when the pakistan air force turned up and nothing got hit except for some mountains

fuckin got their rear end. good job india

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

triple sulk posted:

is actual war about to happen for real
fist pumping hard right now waiting for my body to get blown to poo poo. god yes

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

time to dust off the nukes. do either of theirs even work anymore?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

ughhhh posted:

There are pictures of a dead burned up Indian pilot surrounded by kashmiris making rounds. Yet I dont see any real reporting going on. Only times of india has a live page.

BBC has it but they’ve been slow on picking up this whole kerfuffle since yesterday

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Typo posted:

nm im color blind

nah that’s the mexican flag bro

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

it’s gonna be almost impossible to get any reliable sources from random twitters, this poo poo is gonna get real stupid. the same poo poo happens in any conflict that has a twitter presence. during the Crimea crisis people kept posting pictures from the south Ossetian war.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Typo posted:

but it's funny

ok I’ll give you that but yeah don’t take any of it seriously

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

RandomPauI posted:

Is the Pakistani Air Force well respected?

not at all. it’s already apparent that both sides haven’t put any emphasis on AA evasion during training.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Typo posted:

once upon a time we thought more communication between citizens of different countries would prevent conflict but I think it just makes shitposting another theater of the war

The Cyberfront

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

lmao whoops accidentally stoked the fires of potential nuclear holocaust, the perils of tweeting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

they’re probably trying to avoid a MH 17 situation although Russia suffered no consequences for killing 300 innocent people. then again, honestly I have no idea about the history of closing airspaces over conflict zones.