Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Pakistan cucked by MAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Mantis42 posted:

Remember that episode of the Simpsons that predicted a Trump presidency? Remember this joke?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQKPSMIVHbQ

Been thinking about that line since 11/9, glad it's not just me

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the gently caress do you think?

Let's see.

1. We need to nuke Pakistan
2. We don't need to nuke Pakistan, we can genocide them the old fashioned way because they're weak.
3. The untouchables are traitors

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!
What do you mean, we're solving global warming!

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

Stairmaster posted:

No that parts only temporary

So we just need to have a local nuclear exchange ending a couple hundred million lives every decade or so. Problem sounds solved to be.

And think of the reconstruction contracts. Number go up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

syq dude, just syq!

i say swears online posted:

I agree China is the major deterrent to nuclear war over all this

Not from Pakistan's side