Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

like if you know any indian or pakistani people ask them about this situation and see how often the word water comes up.

My Pakistani friend believes Modi bombed his own troops a couple weeks ago to ensure his reelection and this bombing run was an attempt to hit Islamabad since Balakot is like 50 miles from it, so it's basically entirely a bid to get reelected by the Indian PM to her. But she also believes Pakistan will win if it comes down to conventional war since she went through some kind of military training during her time in school there, apparently what they do instead of ROTC is attach you to a military unit and give you real training for a year, but that may just be her being very Pakistani.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
I hope if they're gonna nuke each other they do it sooner than later because I don't want the nukes flying while my friend and her family are back in Pakistan during summer for her sister's engagement.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Philthy posted:

good news, if they nuke each other the entire world gets to die off - just a little slower than ground zero

both countries have an extinction worthy nuclear arsenal

owns

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Just got messaged that apparently Pakistani forces just crossed into Jammu.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Pakistani pilots, unlike noob Indian pilots, can manage to fly even the most unsound of jets without crashing, unless shot down of course.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

gently caress they shot me down!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
Trump doesn't hate muslims, he hates poor people, he has zero problem hanging out with rich muslims and touching their glowing balls and stuff.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
one-nation world communism

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

#SayYesToPeoplesWar

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Now I can't go to any Indian restaurant without knowing I'm probably giving money to a fascist. I guess you could say the same for any restaurant, though. :shrug:

Go to Pakistani restaurants instead.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

Kurtofan posted:

What does Ladakh mean

Land of high passes. It was already called that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

What exactly is he trying to say? They're gonna get rid of the retaliation-only policy?