Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
smoke if ya got em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

General Dog posted:

Not to get too far ahead of things, since I'm sure this will get diffused somehow, but if major poo poo were to go down between India and Pakistan, who else is likely to get involved and why?

china might not fight but try to mediate/meddle, perhaps russia too, and the west likes their h1b labor so would probably side with india if forced to choose

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Willie Tomg posted:

nothing like the feeling of seeing stories like this and going "oh, yeah, 20 percent of the world lives here. huh. i should probably know something about this place that i didn't learn in a ben kingsley film"

Gully Boy is pretty good

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Mantis42 posted:

Imagine starting WW3 over the dullest sport imaginable.

i just read hitchhiker's guide where that happened too lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

FoolyCharged posted:

In their defense, "Remember the Maine! To hell with Spain!" is super catchy.

islam...bad??

it might be good enough to convince dotard

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

just like all goon projects, doomed to fail

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

mila kunis posted:

Finally a voice of sanity

epic modi memes [2g no way]

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Smirking_Serpent posted:

sometimes it seems like all of history just ends up being about a contest of strength. It's easy for posters like me to complain about human rights abuses and democracy and stuff but I kinda get where tankies are coming from. Your enemies will have no mercy so why should you?

So basically, should I just shed all of my ideology and get super into Indian nationalism, or Pakistani nationalism, or I guess Chinese nationalism?I'm open minded if anyone has better ideas.

juche

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
a better movie

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

i say swears online posted:

self-crit is always good. maybe we should be talking more about UCBMs instead of ICBMs

when im grinding jp in fftactics i hate when i crit myself and kill my dude

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
actually japan wasnt a threat at all to the US by 1945 and truman dropped the bombs to beat russia to conquering japan

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
yea making it a nuke target in mission impossible was a neat touch

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

https://youtu.be/kZAGZvwHLz8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013