Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Updated with this one!

This one! whoops the shadow was hitting the right of the image not that anyone would have known or cared but I updated it! I also changed the "bad" ones to timg because I have a feeling this thread is going to have enough scrolling as is

It didn't feel complete the step before and tried a Nova first, I like the shadow (top one) better. Still going to share the nova.

pixaal fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Feb 26, 2019

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

everything else is .png why are you so concerned with a .bmp?

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

I was cutting off all of 2-3 rows of pixels from the shadow and it didn't look right, so I have submitted a slightly updated version if it's not too much trouble. (I backed it slightly to the left it's still 400x400)

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

that 6 is great, I took a stab at making a 6 and 9 pair and it was gross

do not make a 6 with a human skin texture with lips inside the circle. It um... it's pretty gross and wasn't funny.

someone do a heavenly 9 in a similar style, I think 6 and 9 just have to be a set and devil angel is way better than my idea the other day that was more disturbing than goatse.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

perfection

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

sheep should be Zzz

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

Lovely! Is byob the font officially complete now?

lots of lowercase is missing

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Goons Are Great posted:

Sounds like just another byob success story on this marvelous Friday!!

It's Thursday, I'm so sorry

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

Font is only a single color so that will be a problem. An image generator based on text input could work for short things.

pixaal

I had no idea font even supported that. Or I guess the way font is stored? You can pick the color of a font and I think I just assumed it had to be that way.

Anyway it should be possible to make images with it by making sure each letter is the exact same size (add padding if required). You make a simple website hosting an input box do ??? on the backend to line up the images and make a single large image. There has to be some way in code to glue images together that is open source. Pick a line length and stick with it. So say you want it to be 20 characters per line you just code it so it goes to the next line if there isn't enough room on the current line for the next word word is defined as separated by a space.

I'm not sure how to code this but it should be fairly easy I see a ton of website with maybe 3-4 banner ads only that do similar functions so something out there can do it. Hopefully this points you in the right direction.

Maybe Irfanview might be able to do it if you are looking to do it offline. It supports command line, batch processing, and has a panorama image creation option that can probably be forced to do something like this. They may even have better tools / plugins.

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

So, who did you kidnap and why?

sig by owlhawk911

pixaal

You can add the other cases if you want!

pixaal

like 1 or 2 you don't have to finish the font

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

V is for vape bong x2, clearly

sig by owlhawk911