Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Going with the chimp and naming him Travis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'm really hoping that them moving to the Switch gets me back in the groove to play a Pokemon game. Let's Go didn't really do it and tbh I'm dying to get back into the series.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Brother Entropy posted:

one of the poses is very OG kamen rider pose

This is good. Can’t wait to get the game after work.

Can someone post a pic of their character doing it.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

This rules.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

More annoyed that they didn't have him at least do the PokeRap or 2b A Master or something.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk_bhkDh958

Here’s some new gameplay and all that.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Bussamove posted:

I’ve picked this up and like every Pokemon game I expect to be delighted visually and disappointed mechanically but I would love to be wrong.

From my understanding, you might be more delighted mechanically and disappointed visually.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

SyntheticPolygon posted:

First pokemon I caught after the tutorial was a shiny. Game is good.

Only a couple of hours in but i'm liking the vibes a lot. I can see things getting tedious because if you get right down to it the end goal of the game is "catch 25 copies of each pokemon and see them all battle a bunch" but right now game's cool. I've encountered some solid mons ran scared from a lvl 40 Rapidash and although its still early I can see how a lot of the systems seem to interact well with exp all which is nice to see.

Maybe the novelty will ware off but it's cool to see Gamefreak doing something largely unique and pretty removed from the mainline games. Glad Pokemon is again at the point where they are willing to do weird spinoffs like this and Snap 2 because there was a point a few years ago where I feel they weren't doing any side games at all.

I'm really hoping some of the cool things in here get put in whatever the Gen 9 game is and not just left to "this is only for spinoffs".

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The main town music sounds like something from Phoenix Wright.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Golden Goat posted:

I think the new composer worked on the great ace attorney

Just had to go and confirm this and you're right, that explains it. I love it personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MorningMoon posted:

E: i have to stop getting to the pokemon thread during AEW Rampage

lol