Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
The cutting is good because it makes the game more balanced and encourages the use of the new pokemon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
You've never had to only use a select meta in pokemon unless you were doing it competitively

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Do we know if we will be able to control the pokemon flying or will it be a fast travel like always

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

hopeandjoy posted:

The bike is your Ride Pokémon replacement.

BOOO

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Cant wait for Nintendo to realize they can update pokemon into the game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Macaluso posted:

Leon you dipship why would you try to catch a loving legendary with a REGULAR rear end POKEBALL

Because he's bad bitch

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I maintain it's a stealth difficulty option. Hard Mode is when you buy the $30,000 Arcanine shirt (which I still have not changed out of for anything but the mandatory uniform sections) and Easy Mode is when you spend it on real items.

Wait you're supposed to buy things that aren't clothes?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
So what's this about me not being able to change clothes where was this said

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blaze Dragon posted:

From the official site (https://scarletviolet.pokemon.com/en-us/news/appearance/):

So you can customize your outfit - but it's always going to be a school uniform, if accesorized. That said, you can also customize your character's face far more than in previous games:

So maybe it'll balance itself out? Kind of lame regardless.

Oh okay a little weird we aren't getting arceus like clothes but whatever

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Do we know the exclusives yet for the scarlet? Like I've seen the leaks but has Nintendo confirmed anything at all???

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What's the post-game this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Gotta hunt for the biggest loving Pokemon you can find and nickname it "Big Jeff".

Lmfao was already planning this