Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

Ratjaculation posted:

BREXIT MEANS BREXIT MEANS BREXIT Etc...

I could totally hear this with a hardcore trance backing track.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Don't think the Waitrose staff are getting their bonus this year either. It's been getting considerably worse over the past 6 years.

Tsietisin fucked around with this message at 14:37 on Mar 2, 2019

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

yaffle posted:

My brother got some sort of security guard license and now works at Tesco, and has met "Every shithead in Kings Lynn".

I can confirm that company will hire literally anyone.

They are also poo poo to work for, I used to be management for them.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Have the EU agreed to a delay if it's voted for?

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

I've decided that after spending the weekend with my in-laws, that the difference between working class and middle class is the use of serving dishes for dinner.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

I became a lefty because my dad was a candidate for Labour MP back in the 1980's.

He ran in one of the safest seats for the conservatives in the country and he knew that he would never get elected. He effectively ran simply do that there was always a labour candidate to vote for.

Election days in our house back then were an absolute wonder. I used to do polling station runs to get the list of vote registration numbers. One year ended up riding around in the MRLPs candidate's tandem bicycle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Could the Tories at this point just go "gently caress it!" And no deal Brexit us tomorrow evening?