Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Look, the zoo just isn't getting the foot traffic it used to. We need ideas people.

We can maybe train the Koalas to hand out zoo maps or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

you can't advertise smoking to children. you can't. but these animals. we'll teach them to smoke. we'll teach them to hold up the cartons of our fine tobacco-based sponsors' products, so the kids know what to buy. we're the stewards of the animal kingdom here, people. as in, we're going to turn the lungs of our animals into stew

xcheopis

Red panda WrestleMania 3000

xcheopis

Feed people who try to get on the bus as you are getting off to the lions.

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

you can't advertise smoking to children. you can't. but these animals. we'll teach them to smoke. we'll teach them to hold up the cartons of our fine tobacco-based sponsors' products, so the kids know what to buy. we're the stewards of the animal kingdom here, people. as in, we're going to turn the lungs of our animals into stew

lol

xcheopis

Really shake up the petting zoo paradigm by replacing the stinging insects and venomous reptiles with baby mammals.

vanisher

hungry hungry hippos. dump watermelons, take bets on the winner, zoo gets a cut

polar bears sponsored by coke

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

vanisher

maybe get some actual cool animals for the petting zoo like kittens or something

TOOT BOOT

feed ex-lax to all the animals and the zoo is now a comedy club for small children

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

what this zoo really needs is an IDEA MAN, and i think we've found just the guy:

the black mamba that is only on display during the summer months and only behind a foot and a half worth of glass because he's highly venomous. i mean, sure, he's not the friendliest character, but he's got SPUNK and PERSONALITY and INCH LONG FANGS that can INJECT YOU WITH ENOUGH DEADLY VENOM TO KILL FIFTEEN GROWN MEN IN UNDER A SECOND, and that's just what this marketing department needs right now. so, i've let him out in your cubes and you get to play "avoid the mamba or die" unless you come up with some better ideas for marketing real drat quick, people.

FutonForensic

"did you install that glory hole at the Three-Toed Sloth enclosure? our core audience is hurting to get their ding-dongs and doorbells slathered with sloth slobber"

"Sure did! Was a hell of a time trying to drill a hole through that concrete, though"

"Concrete? The Three-Toed Sloths are enclosed with a wooden fence. The only pen with concrete is--" *interrupted by a blood curdling scream*

*shouting in unison* "the Dick-Stabbing Sloth enclosure!"

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

"did you install that glory hole at the Three-Toed Sloth enclosure? our core audience is hurting to get their ding-dongs and doorbells slathered with sloth slobber"

"Sure did! Was a hell of a time trying to drill a hole through that concrete, though"

"Concrete? The Three-Toed Sloths are enclosed with a wooden fence. The only pen with concrete is--" *interrupted by a blood curdling scream*

*shouting in unison* "the Dick-Stabbing Sloth enclosure!"

google THIS

We have a "deluxe" petting zoo. Less than 50% goats.

Manifisto

new slogan: "we're not saying we sometimes feed mean teachers to the snakes . . . but we're not NOT saying that either"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

"WE CAUGHT 'EM ALL"

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I think we should get one of the jumpy guys

you know the ones with big pockets? Sometimes they keep smaller versions of themselves in the pockets
they also have tiny hands if that helps find one because we need one

sig by owlhawk911

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

"WE CAUGHT 'EM ALL"

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

xcheopis

pixaal posted:

I think we should get one of the jumpy guys

you know the ones with big pockets? Sometimes they keep smaller versions of themselves in the pockets
they also have tiny hands if that helps find one because we need one

Kangaroo fight club

google THIS

At first we thought having an Arby's on property would attract customers, but we later realized that the giant sign by the zoo entrance that says "WE GOT THE MEATS" was sending the wrong message.

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

"WE CAUGHT 'EM ALL"

Staff zooölogist: here, take this Zooödex, it contains information on all of the animals. Some parts of it are missing, perhaps you can fill them in and get it back to me?

Kid: hey there's only two entries in here, and they're on cats and dogs... oh i get it, is this like a Pokemon reference, like i get to go on a journey and fill it out?

Z: uh sure yeah

pixaal

google THIS posted:

"WE GOT THE MEATS"

I'll have a zebra burger please, or sandwich never had zebra is it best thick or thin? You know what whatever you think is the best way to enjoy zebra between 2 pieces of bread give me that

sig by owlhawk911

vanisher

google THIS posted:

We have a "deluxe" petting zoo. Less than 50% goats.

Manifisto posted:

"WE CAUGHT 'EM ALL"

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Should have specials on Wednesdays.

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

pixaal

Chill la Chill posted:

Should have specials on Wednesdays.

Walrus Wednesday, half priced Walrus rides

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
the zoo manager tries to undercut labour by outsourcing various tasks to the animals

little does he know that before long, he himself is replaced by one of the orangutans

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
. . . and over here is our popular new interactive exhibit, where you can watch our black mamba interact with what's left of our marketing team, in an office-like setting.

pixaal

mommy, why is that man hitting a snake with his shoe?

sig by owlhawk911

Mummy Napkin
picture this: real life whack-a-mole. we can make a killing on the ponchos alone.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
basically this:

but with tigers

pixaal

We should have a tiger in the petting zoo, have you heard one purr?

sig by owlhawk911

Nosfereefer

pixaal posted:

We should have a tiger in the petting zoo, have you heard one purr?

it's basically just a big kitten. more cuddles, right?

pixaal

Nosfereefer posted:

it's basically just a big kitten. more cuddles, right?

p.much they are very loud when they purr

sig by owlhawk911

lol but

body is a dinosaur
:blastu: GET IN THE loving ZOO!!! :blastu:

Goons Are Gifts

lol but seriously I posted:

:blastu: GET IN THE loving ZOO!!! :blastu:

OK you go left, I go right, we round those fuckers up and then go towards zoo!

vanisher

Lets rename it "the office" so husbands have a great excuse to come

vanisher

Also maybe we can hire steve carell for promo stuff

google THIS

vanisher posted:

Also maybe we can hire steve carell for promo stuff

Excuse me, we found the bear enclosure, but where is the beet enclosure?

pixaal

google THIS posted:

Excuse me, we found the bear enclosure, but where is the beet enclosure?

The farm is next to the petting zoo unfortunately someone left the gate open to the beet exhibit.

We think the deer from the petting zoo are the most likely culprits but are not sure. Either way the beets were eaten :smith:

Senior Management

Thrill of a lifetime! Pet a random living creature at the zoo. Roll a bunch of dice then stick your hand into this opaque box. Gom Jabbar

:jerry:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

Get feed to the animal of your choice. $25 if carnivorous. Otherwise $500.

:jerry: