Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

#YesAllGamers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big K of Justice
Nov 27, 2005

Anyone seen my ball joints?

Fallom posted:

Is...is it illegal to open carry a gun in a car?

In California?

Believe it or not.. technically legal if it's unloaded, but not recommended.... I better look that up since they may have changed that... I thought it was a really strange law at the time.

There's a weird technicality, where if you have an unloaded firearm that was hidden from view, that's illegal, but having it on a shotgun rack or on the seat is not.

Ok I did look it up, looks like they changed it so its illegal unless its in a rural area [unincorporated areas] or non-public areas.

https://lawcenter.giffords.org/guns-in-vehicles-in-california/

If the victim has a carry card, he could carry loaded in his car.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
JFC.

Have a doggo after a bath

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Syrian Lannister posted:

JFC.

Have a doggo after a bath

Hey here’s Lando after his last bath on the day he came to his new home with me and my fiancée.

He’s like 20 lbs heavier now than he was there.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Listen I've though about this a lot

Usagi Yojimbo is a criminally under rated work of art

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

from ninja turtles?

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
is that the Kurosawa that Fistful of Dollars is based on?

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

from ninja turtles?

Kind of, he was a crossover character. But his comic series is amazing.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

bengy81 posted:

Kind of, he was a crossover character. But his comic series is amazing.

with bucky o'hare, right?

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

lost my poo poo at the Hanukkah play on words.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

More rose? Fine

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
Why are NZ dogs so judgmental? Or is it you TF?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

I was actually holding a bone behind the camera so it's her look how good I'm being face

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

TF CURES GENERATOR posted:

I was actually holding a bone behind the camera so it's her look how good I'm being face

Looks to me as if she's very good, I hope she got a reward!

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Smiling Jack posted:

Listen I've though about this a lot

Usagi Yojimbo is a criminally under rated work of art

Relevant

https://twitter.com/Kloppholic/status/1111910544007667718

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

https://twitter.com/JimCarrey/status/1112036866381930496?s=20

https://twitter.com/zerorisposte/status/1112297894927843328?s=20

That Works fucked around with this message at 13:03 on Mar 31, 2019

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Holy moly

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Jim Carrey is ok?

For your viewing pleasure, two hours of rear end in a top hat. If you can stand it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7siWJ86g40

Also if you haven't heard the This American Life piece on Alex Jones it's quite something; https://www.thisamericanlife.org/670/beware-the-jabberwock

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

dubzee posted:

Jim Carrey is ok?

He still owes us for his Anti-Vaccine poo poo.

quote:

Carrey believes the MMR vaccine causes autism. In 2009, Carrey wrote an article questioning the merits of vaccination and vaccine research for The Huffington Post.[87] With former partner Jenny McCarthy, Carrey led a "Green Our Vaccines" march in Washington, D.C., to advocate for the removal of toxic substances from children's vaccines, out of a belief that children had received "too many vaccines, too soon, many of which are toxic".[88] The rally was criticized by David Gorski, an American surgical oncologist on Science-Based Medicine blog for being anti-vaccine, not "pro-safe vaccine"[89] and by Steven Parker on WebMD website for being "irresponsible".[90]

On July 1, 2015, after the signing of a new vaccination law, Carrey called California Governor Jerry Brown a "corporate fascist" who was poisoning children by enacting the vaccination requirements.[91] The law disallowed religious and philosophical reasons for exemption from vaccination. Carrey was criticized for being "ignorant when it comes to vaccines" by Arthur Caplan, head of the Division of Medical Ethics, at New York University,[92] and by Jeffrey Kluger, senior writer at Time, who described his anti-vaccination statements as "angry, dense and immune to reason".[93]

Carrey believes in and advocates for the so-called "law of attraction". In an interview with Oprah Winfrey on February 17, 1997,[94] he revealed that as a struggling actor he would use visualization techniques to get work. He also stated that he visualized a $10,000,000 check given to him for "acting services rendered", placed the check in his pocket, and seven years later received a $10,000,000 check for his role in Dumb and Dumber.[95]

Carrey practices Transcendental Meditation

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
https://twitter.com/BitIntegrity/status/1112179081091530752?s=19

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Trigger warning that poo poo.

Bored As Fuck
Jan 1, 2006
Be prepared
Fun Shoe
BUFFERING

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
Just a normal Sunday

https://twitter.com/blakehounshell/status/1112316734533443585

bengy81
May 8, 2010

:stare:
Jesus, not even hiding the ignorance/racism anymore, huh?

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Just wow.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
I kinda really wish the Mueller investigation wasn't over with. Not like I really expected him to produce impeachable results (still pending I guess) but because everyone else was terrified that the Muellerman was going to come knocking. Wasn't there like a 370% increase in people registering as foreign agents when he nicked Manafort?

kill me now
Sep 14, 2003

Why's Hank crying?

'CUZ HE JUST GOT DUNKED ON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMe2Jg9RmTM

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Torrannor posted:

Looks to me as if she's very good, I hope she got a reward!

Here she is midway through her bone

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

with bucky o'hare, right?

Usagi Yojimbo is the Edo-period samurai rabbit created by Japanese-American artist Stan Sakai.

Bucky O'Hare is the future space-rabbit created by Japanese-American artist Larry Hama, who is also a combat veteran, Broadway actor, rock guitarist, nationally ranked pistol shooter and writer of GI:Joe among other things.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Huh.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jews4CAction/status/1112124427926466562

No prize for guessing the inevitable judicial response but, I wonder how many cases this effects for the time being

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Doc Hawkins posted:

Huh.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Jews4CAction/status/1112124427926466562

No prize for guessing the inevitable judicial response but, I wonder how many cases this effects for the time being

Well it sets a precedent future, similar cases would reference.

Honestly, I’m happy to see such a forward-thinking ruling.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

holocaust bloopers posted:

Well it sets a precedent future, similar cases would reference.

Honestly, I’m happy to see such a forward-thinking ruling.

Yeah, but I'm concerned conservative judges will use this "moral imperative" argument as justification for letting protestors gently caress up abortion clinics, etc.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
In a very real sense to them, conservatives, abortion is an emergency.. so yeah I can see this cutting both ways.

Personally I’d like to see us put abortion clinics out of business by making having a baby a much better economic choice, and have it carry some social safety with it. Maybe we could get to a point where only health of the mother is the major driving factor in abortion instead of socioeconomic reasons primarily.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

LtCol J. Krusinski posted:

Personally I’d like to see us put abortion clinics out of business by making having a baby a much better economic choice, and have it carry some social safety with it. Maybe we could get to a point where only health of the mother is the major driving factor in abortion instead of socioeconomic reasons primarily.

Unfortunately, its part of why the Pro-Life crowd is nuts, because it assumes every abortion was a viable child rather than a dying/dead/or cursed to live a short, painful life child, or that the child was a existential threat to the life of the mother.

The only true solution for abortion is Safe-Sex Ed and the elimination of Abstinence only sex-ed.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

They also have absolutely no desire to make sure that actual living children and their mothers have a good life.

It's almost as if they only care about controlling women!

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Safer sex ed, access to plan B-style stuff for when poo poo happens, and a good birth control drug for men.

No matter the socioeconomics of it, pregnant people have a right to choose whether or not to carry to term.

Tryzzub
Jan 1, 2007

Mudslide Experiment

mlmp08 posted:

Safer sex ed, access to plan B-style stuff for when poo poo happens, and a good birth control drug for men.

No matter the socioeconomics of it, pregnant people have a right to choose whether or not to carry to term.

:hmmyes:

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I’d be surprised if the rates of unwanted pregnancy didn’t go down if a male chewable once a month pill gets made for free.

AIDS would skyrocket though.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

LingcodKilla posted:

I’d be surprised if the rates of unwanted pregnancy didn’t go down if a male chewable once a month pill gets made for free.

AIDS would skyrocket though.

Not necessarily. HIV can be managed pretty well these days, and people on those meds can also no longer infect others.

It's the bacterial diseases like gonorrhea or syphilis that are currently in the process of becoming immune to all our antibiotics that would run amok in the populace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Oh the cheese on my dick? Its... Its a side effect of the chewable dont worry we can go raw and be safe.