Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

holocaust bloopers posted:

Stop. You’re triggering our resident screenwriter.

That would actually own though.

Anyway i haven't watched this and don't plan to. Did Arya and the hound reunite is all I want to know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Dead Reckoning posted:

Yes, but neither of them is acting especially happy about it.

That's how you know they're family

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

EBB posted:

The Wire only had 3 seasons, and season 2 wasn't one of them.

This is the worst take I've heard on these forums in at least 4, 5 minutes.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nystral posted:

I’m not even 100% positive that was from the wire.

It sounds like it was from something better so let me know what it was

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Dead Reckoning posted:

Chow Yun Fat does it in The Replacement Killers.

I love CYF but The replacement killers is emphatically not better than the wire. The killer or Hard boiled maybe.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm not watching this until I can drink again but I want Mario the surfer dude to surf his horse across the narrow sea and rule with Bronn. In any case I bet he's glad he dodged a bullet w/r/t crazy lady.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Veep on the other hand was loving great and that finale had a more brutal betrayal than anything in GoT

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

ded posted:

I think it's really loving cool how her crazy dad wanted to blow up the city, so she actually did it.

The people upset about the "turn" (lmao) are looking at this the wrong way. She succeeded where a man failed and is actually a feminist icon.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He should have squared off with Theon

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Hype for whatever the gently caress happens to throw another 500k people into a turmoil of rage on change.org

This is what I'm really enjoying

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Watch the Catch 22 adaptation. It's pretty good!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

From Rocky 4?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

this last dragon is dead for sure right

They’re gonna go the whole “a dragon is too much power for one person” and Jon will kill it if Bran doesn’t warg it into a wall

Do they have a really big glass window?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Flikken posted:

Bron being master of coin and brothels is fitting.

The goon turn on Bronn was hilarious so I'm glad they're probably mad as hell

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Godholio posted:

Podrick going back to Tyrion and Bronn with the money remains one of the best loving scenes of the entire run.

That friend who pulls the "swear to god the hooker gave the money back" but it turns out to be true.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

holocaust bloopers posted:

Whoever is the camera and lighting crew on this show deserves buckets of awards. That shot with Sansa wearing the crown was absolutely incredible.

Let me know when screencaps of it wind up on the internet cuz I'm probably gonna sit this one out (until I can get back to drinking)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Hegel Exercises posted:

I stopped watching after I feel asleep twice during episode two. Felt like it was a sign.

A sign you're getting old hahaha

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Internet Wizard posted:

Almost all of the great houses are completely destroyed now. The Tyrells and Martels were eradicated, the Lannisters are down to Tyrion and Casterly Rock was sacked, the Baratheon are lead by a bastard and had their realms destroyed, the river lands and in the hands of Edmure (lol) and the Vale is ruled by an idiot teen. The Starks are pretty much the only one of the seven main families to improve their position and they lost almost an entire generation of men.

Bran is in a pretty awful position

Isn't Ed supposed to be like a really good guy (for a noble) and pretty big advocate for the commoners? Gonna be funny if they take off in power because a) everyone else is dead and b) the smallfolk are willing to do anything because they like him.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

McNally posted:

Pretty sure Edmure was a bumbling idiot nobody liked.

In the context of throne gaming sure. But if he's the only dude who deliberately doesn't stomp on the peasantry they'll probably support him for no other reason than he's the only game in town.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

McNally posted:

I think the peasantry would view him as weak and ineffectual as opposed to "someone who hasn't mistreated us."

The better to not stomp us with, obviously

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

McNally posted:

Weak and ineffectual leads to someone else coming in and taking over, so not really.

Sometimes sure but not necessarily

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

As usual it's Antifa who support Hitler

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The hound would have loved buffalo wings I bet

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

GD_American posted:

Yep! 30+ years of undecayed, dried-out leaf litter, just waiting for a nice spark.

RADIOACTIVE
FOREST
FIRE

which way will that smoke go then? West?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I really miss the Wire. TV is really good now but it could be just a little bit better.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Same but also Randall Park

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's kinda hosed up lmao.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

She's got my vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

GD_American posted:

“Handsome” on Netflix shows that for a writer, uh, Jeff Garlin makes a fine actor

Jeff Garlin is pretty great on Curb. I don't know how difficult a gig that's considered. Just look confused, ashamed or annoyed at whatever your costar is currently saying.