Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

it's coming out soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awww here we go again!!!!!!!!!! I don't know anything about this game except the title but I'm gonna be playing it Day 1.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna wait to see how the PS4 version runs. I would normally go PC but this doesn't have any online stuff right? So I may go PS4 for the Trophies.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

All the PvP after Demons has been trash precisely bc they tried to "balance" the game so I'm all for it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

ya I watched like 5 seconds of lobos, saw a monk get turned into a billowing red blood cloud, smiled enormously and closed the window

Praise Umbasa

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is he playing on PC or PS4. Still unsure on my platform, but if PS4 has a more stable framerate than Bloodborne I'm all in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

more spoilers

Dynamic horse testicles, they shrink in cold weather
Name your horse
You can scold or praise your horse
Whistle radius grows when the horse bond grows
Horse equipment is fully customizable, from the saddle that has golden pins to the hair
A Dutch preview said they put dreadlocks in the hair of their horse
Horses poo poo dynamically
Walk your horse around
Jump from your horse onto a moving train
Brush your horses. Arthur makes remarks about the horse depending on the horses gender
Store horses in stables so you have more backup horses
Horses die and can't be resurrected
Tell a horse to flee to spare it's life
Horses kick behind them. In one preview they even killed a man
Horses have personalities
Horses move sideways
Horses can learn tricks

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Here's hoping Sekiro has different camera angles.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

I wonder if we’ll find our friend patches

I'm gonna guess no bc the only thing I know about this game at the mome is that it does not have a Moonlight Greatsword. So they're probably gonna avoid all the classic lore connections

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They said it when they announced it or something. Ive never read a spoiler. Just ad copy.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I love the brand.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

In another example of the game’s extreme attention to detail, the horse also serves as your inventory. Virtually everything Arthur carries with him you can actually see; his weapons aren’t hidden away in a menu. He’ll slide his shotgun and bow carefully into the saddle before he mounts the animal, and when you hunt, the carcass is slung over the horse’s back. (Rockstar tells me that the carcass will even start to rot over time, attracting flies and wolves in search of an easy meal.) It seems like a small thing, but it keeps you immersed in the world. Instead of checking a menu to see what you have on hand, you can simply look at Arthur and his horse.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fastest Refund in the West

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

saving 3 dollars by putting my cc info in the hands of squatting slavs ftw

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that was Wyclef Jean.

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the preload on the Quad available yet. God I can't wait for Friday.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I just realized I have Friday off :hellyeah:

*visibly sweating* uhhh me too

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

nvm... just got a dispatch order .. could be playing it a day early :-]

PogChamp

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Hurr lets be toxic and pretend that sitting in the back of the bently and being chauffeured between the parents spring house in North hampton and the parens summer house in west hampton isnt demanding labor

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bring it in guys! *All the unemployed imps come in for a HUGE party*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

caring about review scores was fun as a kid, but ya gotta grow up eventually. still lol thinking back on how out of my mind hyped I was after pc gamer gave the sims a perfect 100 or whatever, and how weirdly disappointing it was

the sims is a 100...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

first time since P5 that I changed my PS4 theme

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

I have 4 weed oil cartridges and a half ounce of leaf....two week tolerance break is almost done and i want to loving game

Game sober or get pulled over.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's so soon

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I heard it has the wrong type of frame pacing.

PS4 stays winning

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hate colored ledges to indicate where you can grab.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

Tomb Raider AF.

Yeah. It's sooooo tacky especially since these people know how to design a good looking environment. The combat is top notch cool though and it's got a good wall jump

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

think I killed the first boss. Those fights are loving tight

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

looks like my ebay preorder gamble paid off ... now i get to play the game a day late. a free day of hype! haha! haha

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I haven't died yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ragg posted:

I died so much every npc gtot aids

HolePisser1982 posted:

all my npc well-wishers coughing up huge amounts of blood, giving me the thumbs up: Hey, nice! You did it man. We believed in you

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Just found the flame grenade launcher. Oh hell yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Similar style post but its me readig each bullet point and im mouth breathing at the beginning point and at last bullet point im drolling wetting my pants and eating lead paint off the wall

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I didn't stealth after the tutorial part bc it's doesn't seem necessary. You can just run around behind people and they don't care

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol now my NPCs have AIDS. Oops

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The insane Ninja above the screw attack pads is so badass

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm still trying to finish the Buddha statue area, and then I'll go back to the actual world. Every area looks so fuckin cool even if it's relatively grounded so far. It would be tight if it got Bloodborne-Tier alien horrors later

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's a shame this is the game they decided so PvP in bc it's the first game they've made where it would actually be fun