Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

gently caress yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

demon of hatred is trash. the monkey hide and seek boss is pretty annoying too but demon of hatred is the fuckin worst

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Maya Fey posted:

the only boss i don't like is the divine dragon, it s a boring fight esp on replay

it looks so fuckin cool though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Entering the boss arena and seeing a hot babe in any from soft game

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

owl's probably my favorite boss fight, its so loving good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Man with Hat posted:

Oh yeah, there's missable content in this game btw so talk and eavesdrop a lot to Emma and Kuro now that you beat Owl. Rest if they just repeat to unlock more talking dialogue.

More specifically after putting the incense together eavesdrop on Kuro to hear him say "do what must be done" or whatever, talk to Emma, ask about it, rest, go upstairs, talk to Emma, rest, go to the Old Grave, talk to Emma, go to the Dilapidated Shrine, eavesdrop from behind the building, talk to Emma, ask her what it's about and ask what she's hiding. Guessing all of that poo poo is drat near impossible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RR2SjCw7e4

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Horses kick behind them.
Horses poo poo dynamically.
Horses move sideways.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Two turntables and a microphone

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I should give this another playthrough now that I'm in the 5 club... apparently it runs a solid 60 on PS5

drat. thats basically the only good argument ive seen for upgrading now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

demons souls does kick rear end, but i'm gonna hold off until theres a new game that i want (armored core 6 pls) and then pick up demons souls after that. i'm def looking forward to the jump up from my launch ps4 to a 5 though

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the ape ate people and deserves no mercy

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also the guardian ape's got nothing on this motherfucker

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Brother, perhaps we will once again share tea and shelter in the next world...

hell yeah dude

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

Healthy young child goes to undeadburg, gets pumped with massive influx of many shields, doesn't game good and changes - CIRCLE STRAFING. Many such cases!

In Training posted:

The From Software company is not happy with me--that's okay, I'll still keep playing that garbage.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

thats about how many it took me the first time but i'd just beaten owl and was jn the drift from pacific rim with the game, second time took me way more

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao this kicks rear end

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i've watched this video like ten times and this part makes me crack up every time lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

already thinking about switching to offline because I don't want these remnant signs everywhere

honestly thats not a bad idea. i'm probably gonna play it offline when i replay it

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now posted:

I like the pathing in fountainhead a lot, and the underwater section is pretty cool, but the nobles are lame as fucj

the first time yu get killed by one is epic but yeah agreed otherwise. although i completely lost my poo poo when the boss came in, its super fuckin easy but it's so cool

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Emmy was killed by Miyazaki before he could finish writing this post.

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

Forlorn wolf, take my blood and post again

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i'm really thinkin about it but i think i need to forget more of the game first. maybe i'll visit ashina in the fall

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bees x1000 posted:

Sometimes I'm getting 'Sculptor's Idol Found' messages when I rest at idols I've travelled to. Does this mean anything or is it a bug?

Guardian Ape 2? why

TWO? WHY

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i liked the ashina double tap weapon art a lot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

you should be able to suck off the divine dragon.

Reported.