Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Disheveled Belorussian staring at Matrix screensaver] I don’t even see the code. All I see is сука блять, Based Lord Gaben, Call of Duty Black Ops 4 Download PC Game Download Free CPY VOKSI Denuvo 5.0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

(Shakira voice) Sekiro sekiro

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

She's allowed to say her own name. I bet she says it in a nice voice.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Here we fuckin go

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

this game is incredible. Just beat Lady Butterfly on my third attempt after realising that the trick is to simply not get hit.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This drunk guy is giving me guff.

that fight is mostly a lesson in stealth killing mobs before going for the boss, once you get him alone and have that guy helping you he's fine

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love this game so much I actively don't want to play it because I don't want it to ever end. just got to some weird colourful temple with chaos monks who can't do Buddhism right

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

lmao wtf was with the random dark souls knight with the rapidly draining posture bar

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

yelling Robert in anguish like Leon yelling Miiiike

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

how do you stop the headless slowing you down. confetti doesn't seem to help

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

starting to feel like I made a mistake sending the nice samurai man to the creepy ithryll dungeon rear end area. I'm too scared to go in and check though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

spb posted:

I sent the baby to prison so how do you think I feel

that's the best place for a baby

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

there's a boss about a third of the way into the game who feels like his entire function is to mercilessly whip your rear end until you stop playing this like dark souls

it was a brutal but necessary step in my shinobi training

who are you thinking of because I can think of a few like that lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

All the buffs are so short it doesn't ever seem worth it

they're really powerful for the 6 seconds they last. hoping for a skill that makes them last longer

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I just beat Genichiro on my first attempt and now my heart rate is too high to go to bed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

swimsuit posted:

i am a weak and wretched gamer thats still stuck on butterfly

I got stuck on her for a while. it turns out when she goes to hit you you should press the block button and therefore not get hit. that's about it really

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I feel like I'm actively avoiding playing this game because it's so good I never want it to be over. I'm insane

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

taking down the great serpent felt badass

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

did I screw myself out of anti-air deathblow if I didn't buy it from the tiny man before he moved

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

how is the replay value? with the game having no real "builds" and that. I never got into NG+++++ in souls, always just wanted to try a new character

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I did laugh at the bonfire on the castle roof one short flight of stairs above the bonfire in the prince's room. wtf

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nioh is cool but gets in its own way a lot and has some insanely annoying design that seems intended to get in the way of the good basic gameplay. it's a team ninja game essentially. I burned out before I got to the DLC.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

it seems like there would have been dogs in stalker, but on the other hand the vampires are basically dogs.

so are slavs

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't understand whether I'm good at this game or not. I kicked my dad's rear end on the third attempt and now I can't get past the corrupted monk rematch

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Over There posted:

As soon as you do the first deathblow, get to the highest branch asap and you can do an aerial deathbow for the second phase.

I beat her but I had to take bell demon off. I am shameful, a ronin.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

is the headless through the underwater passage after serpent shrine inexplicably hard or have I just hit a mental block? I've killed all the others fairly easily and it's wrecking me

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I powercucked my dad again and now I'm having coconuts thrown at me. I don't want the game to be nearly over

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Robo Turnus posted:

is there a game that gives more powewrful gamer feels than sekiro? Not for me, the noobass who didn't play any souls games.
bayonetta when you get pure platinum ranks

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

well the final boss is certainly something. making more headway against him than I am against the loving demon of hatred though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oh that wasn't too bad at all actually. now for playthrough 2

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Oh Long Johnson posted:

Demon of Hatred is going down tonight

i gave up on it and went straight into ng+

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

that was me.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Killed the 2 apes first try tonight.

I had a lot of difficulty with them... ended up just swigging estus and running around taking opportunities to throw firecrackers and slash things. didn't feel very good tbh.

I'm really bad at the more "souls" style bosses in this for some reason though, still can't beat Demon of Hatred

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Orin is probably my favorite boss fight so far, her movements are like that of flowing water - such a beauty to behold. I suppose it can't be helped.

I found her too easy but the atmosphere, animations and so on were god tier

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I've beaten most bosses on the 2nd or 3rd try, even this one. Not trying to sound badass even tho I do, but once this game clicked for me it really clicked more than any other From game. I feel like I'm actually getting better at this game the more I play it while never losing my interest/getting boring.. that's a true rarity in gaming that I cherish.
same. It's not "easy" but once I got it I feel like much more of a master than I ever did in the other games. it's a godly feeling... I feel like on NG+ all my boss battles will look like true cinematic duels

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the frost lady from the first DS3 DLC probably killed me more than anything else ever

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

swimsuit posted:

i finally beat guardian ape then double ape in 1 shot then beat orin with what appeared to be a cheese (basically blocked all of her attacks without full deflect and then just used ichimonji double to regain posture) and now im settling in for owl

i too cheese the poo poo out of the game by using its basic mechanics as intended

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Genichiro teaches you to be aggressive then Owl 2 teaches you to be completely reckless sicko mode at all times

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

is there any point in skills that aren't ichimoji/mortal draw. I used the fist flurry thing for a while but it seemed like more of a fun novelty than anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

the bull is funny because sometimes it just does a weird special animation wger3 it rams into a wall and falls ocer and you can deathblow it and this doesn't seem to be caused by anything in particular