Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I can just walk past this general but I must die a dozen times to defeat him

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I haven’t been able to play this game much this weekend, but I did manage to get drop kicked off a cliff by an ogre

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Just killed that lousy drunk. You guys are going way too fast for me

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I.N.R.I posted:

just reached it. kinda wanna keep the blue guy alive for the fight but hes too weak and im not good enough yet

I found a few ways to tackle the drunk. The blue guy can help clear out the dudes around the boss, but will definitely die at some point. You can even sneak attach the drunk if you take this approach and run away once all the underlings are dead. Another way is to sneak around on the left when you get to the pond. It's possible to clear out all the henchmen by constantly running around and stabbing anyone who's away from the group. I did this and got the blue guy involved when it was only the drunk left. I was too weak to keep the blue guy alive still, but he did help

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Just beat Gyoubu Oniwa who was surprisingly easy for a boss

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That blazing bull didn’t know I mastered the secret art of running in a big circle decades ago

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Finally took out Seven Spears.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I found out what item Anayama should sell to the samurai, but it’s not giving me the prompt to tell him. Do I need to progress the game and come back later?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

goferchan posted:

Does he have dragonrot ? Also did you listen to the eavesdrop all the way through so it has a little check mark next to the symbol when you try and do it again? I think if you were interrupted by being spotted or whatever while eavesdropping it won't count

Yes to both

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

goferchan posted:

You gotta cure him to advance his quest

That did it. Thanks

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

bloodsmoke owns so hard and I hope the other ninjutsu techniques are just as good

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

That O'Rin fight was so good. This soundtrack owns

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Finally beat the game and can start NG+. Maybe now I can beat a headless

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I had no idea the headless pull your soul out of your rear end if they grab you from behind

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hell yeah

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Loaded up my old save file from about a year ago. Picked up where I left off with trying to beat Owl the second time. I won’t quit until I beat him this time

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Got him. Imp Zone magic works again

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Has anything changed after the patch? I’m pretty sure I should be at the end, but nothing happens when I run into the big field past the secret passage. I have all the endgame items and beat all the other bosses. Don’t know if my old save file got glitched or something.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Guess I did beat it and forgot. Been so long since I booted it up I didn’t know you can still run around after you beat it.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Get his rear end

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I trick demon of hatred off the cliff every time and don’t feel bad about it.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

O’Rin of the Water is my favorite miniboss. The music during that fight kicks rear end

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The key to his second form is deflect his sword attacks and he’ll raise up for a giant swing. Deflect that and he’ll flop on the ground stunned. Hit his neck with the spear and hit the spear again to pull out a giant centipede for massive posture damage

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

The final boss is every purple ninja in the game merge together to form a giant purple ninja and unleash real ultimate power

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

About to face Demon of Hatred and just realised who it is.

Good luck. You can do it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

He’s not the final boss

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Brother, perhaps we will once again share tea and shelter in the next world...

I knew you could do it

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

A Sword Saint indeed. Godly

You beat it?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Congrats. Which ending did you get?

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

lol this rocks

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Kongming posted:

Losing my mind in the hall of illusions searching for the fourth folding screen monkey. This monk isn't telling me poo poo.

it’s right behind you at the beginning

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Good luck, gamer

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

I don’t have a problem with the default controls. Play the game as God intended

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

scary ghost dog posted:

thinking its time for a sekiro replay

As someone who recently replayed Sekiro, yes