Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
"Work fewer hours for more money!"

I will pivot every question and every talking point into how YOU, the VOTER, should work fewer hours but for more money. You should work fewer hours, total, but get more money. by extension, my opponent wants you to work more hours for less money. I think that's terrible. I think you should work for fewer hours, but get more money.

A lot of politicians talk all confusing and say a bunch of stuff that nobody cares about, about poo poo nobody understands. I'm a straight shooter and I'm shooting it straight. I think YOU should get MORE MONEY but not have to work as much!

god bless america everyone :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I don’t work, how will you make things better for me.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I don’t work, how will you make things better for me.

I'll make sure you work fewer hours, but get... more money!

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart/piss 2020

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Pick posted:

I'll make sure you work fewer hours, but get... more money!

I’m feeling cautiously optimistic by your platform.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I’m feeling cautiously optimistic by your platform.

Thank you! And you're going to feel even better when you're working fewer hours, for more money!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Thats all very interesting but what is your stance on baby murder specifically in situations where the babys heart is beating and it has a soul?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
after all the other republicans ate each other in the debates and scandals the only candidate left (the joke candidate no one took seriously enough to mud wrestle with) basically won on a platform of "not hillary"

"not trump" should be good enough next time around

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
voting is for losers

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Devils Affricate posted:

Thats all very interesting but what is your stance on baby murder specifically in situations where the babys heart is beating and it has a soul?

I think that babies are made by people, people who should be working fewer hours for more money!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

after all the other republicans ate each other in the debates and scandals the only candidate left (the joke candidate no one took seriously enough to mud wrestle with) basically won on a platform of "not hillary"

"not trump" should be good enough next time around

i'm not trying to confuse things with more than one message. frankly, i speak for all americans when i say, you should work fewer hours, for more money!

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
what if i want more hours?

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
If I work 0 I make most??

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

I want to work more hours for less money just because I’m so goddamned lonely, what the hell do you think of that, huh!?

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

What is your stance on abortion?

Should I get more abortions for less money, or less abortions for more money?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Nigmaetcetera posted:

I want to work more hours for less money just because I’m so goddamned lonely, what the hell do you think of that, huh!?

I do the opposite: work fewer hours for more money and it owns. what do you have for me op

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

gary oldmans diary posted:

what if i want more hours?

you will be working less hours, so you can work more hours in your leisure time and make more more money!!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

500 good dogs posted:

I do the opposite: work fewer hours for more money and it owns. what do you have for me op

more of that!

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

What is your stance on abortion?

Should I get more abortions for less money, or less abortions for more money?

abortions have long distracted us from what brings us together and unites us, the desire to work fewer hours for more money!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

What if I don't want any money

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pick posted:

more of that!

so millionaires get even more money? I'd vote for you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i would vote for you

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
So basically what you're saying is we should increase wages relative to inflation and also have federally mandated vacation time and regular holidays like much of Europe has?

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001
it's awesome how she wants to make the 1% even richer and have to work less for it. finally an honest politician

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Away all Goats posted:

What if I don't want any money

we'll allow you to make automatic qualified charitable distributions from your paycheck, which would otherwise be paying you more money for working less

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

So basically what you're saying is we should increase wages relative to inflation and also have federally mandated vacation time and regular holidays like much of Europe has?

that's a lot of fancy words! I believe people should work fewer hours for less money! let's do it!!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I make double overtime on sundays if I come in and cover a shift.

I’ll make less under the Pick Plan.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pick posted:

that's a lot of fancy words! I believe people should work fewer hours for less money! let's do it!!

Wait what? For less money?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

500 good dogs posted:

whoops, more money!!! more money!!! *dean scream*

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

500 good dogs posted:

She's already flipflopping about the economy

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

500 good dogs posted:

We all drink sometimes, even people as important to geopolitics as her

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
work less hours, get more money!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
No New Taxes, is that part of the plan?

E this is dangerous, let’s keep it funny!

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017
Do you have graphs to show how much less I can work and how much more money I get?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
how do you respond to allegations that you are going to make yaoi real

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Hell Stink posted:

Do you have graphs to show how much less I can work and how much more money I get?

why friddle-fraddle with confusing graphs and lines and deceptive number times? let's just make it clear: you get to work WAY less, for WAY more money!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Pick posted:

whoops, more money!!! more money!!! *dean scream*

Only half an hour in, and you've already made the gaffe that will sink your candidacy. So much potential too.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Cubone posted:

how do you respond to allegations that you are going to make yaoi real

if you want to kiss beautiful men in all the extra time you'll have, with all your more money, then that's up to you in this, god's beautiful america

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
But what's your position on Cilantro? Do you agree that it makes food taste like it's flavored with hobo sweat, or are you too afraid to risk losing the hobo vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Pick posted:

if you want to kiss beautiful men in all the extra time you'll have, with all your more money, then that's up to you in this, god's beautiful america

What if i want to watch pretty, above-age girls in normal relationships kissing each other, but i swear my enjoyment of the event will only take place when i’m by myself

Is that ok?

E; i wrote this wrong, there was a punchline originally, thanks etoh

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Mar 9, 2019