Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
First, we have Detective Pikachu (5/10/2019)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1roy4o4tqQM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bILE5BEyhdo

Then, we will be blessed with Sonic the Hedgehog (11/8/2019)

Now then... Raise your darnin hand if you arent hype as heck for a Super Smash Bros Movie by 2023.

...Yep. Thats what I thought. Gentlemen, we are on our way to Gamer Heaven.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Reserved... But yall knew that.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ34dcKEoqY

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

I am cautiously optimistic about detective Pikachu

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Detective Pikachu will be the best video game movie in existence, which isn't exactly a high bar to clear but I do think it will be genuinely good.

Can't wait for it to wind up being Ted, but with Pokémon.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Hey alright

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Nice irony op. I really believed that you’re hype as heck for these normie pandering cinematic turds. gently caress you.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nice irony op. I really believed that you’re hype as heck for these normie pandering cinematic turds. gently caress you.

woah, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed 😂

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

ol yeller posted:

woah, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed 😂

lol hes such a fag.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Assbags, hey? What on God's Green Earth is that supposed to mean? Are you calling us a pair of trousers? Or perhaps you're implying that we're some sort of colostomy bag? That's interesting, considering colostomy bags are generally used to collect waste products, not all that dissimilar to the barren wasteland known as your skull.

Here's a thought: I'll talk about what I goddamned want, when I goddamned want, you tone policing little fag. Did you actually believe that your whiny bullshit would change anything? Anything at all? Maybe it's served you well before, when you chastised your downy binrat oval office of a mother for getting the wrong flavour of cereal from Walmart. After all, snookums gets what snookums wants. Maybe that's where you got your little sheriff's badge from, too. But of course, as you've made abundantly clear, that's not the only mistake she's ever made -- nor the most useless thing that your family has ever pulled out of a box.

It is entirely reasonable to discuss the movie -- namely Detective Pikachu -- that was the progenitor to the Nintendo Cinematic Unicerse, in a thread about the Nintendo Cinematic Universe. I know you're not too bright, so at this point I'll mention that progenitor means something that came before something else. Before you arrive at the wrong conclusion, no, this does not mean that the denizens of the local truck stop were a progenitor to your father, even if the drifters and drivers may have arrived at climax inside your whore of a mother. In this context, came actually means something else entirely.

With all that being said, it was good of you to stop by to collect an rear end loving. And on Mother's Day, no less. I'm sure she'll be delighted at such a thoughtful gift, a timely reminder of pleasant memories from her youth. And if she ever loses it, then all she'll need to do is look at her turd of a son.

You really thought of everything.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

goferchan posted:

Assbags, hey? What on God's Green Earth is that supposed to mean? Are you calling us a pair of trousers? Or perhaps you're implying that we're some sort of colostomy bag? That's interesting, considering colostomy bags are generally used to collect waste products, not all that dissimilar to the barren wasteland known as your skull.

Here's a thought: I'll talk about what I goddamned want, when I goddamned want, you tone policing little fag. Did you actually believe that your whiny bullshit would change anything? Anything at all? Maybe it's served you well before, when you chastised your downy binrat oval office of a mother for getting the wrong flavour of cereal from Walmart. After all, snookums gets what snookums wants. Maybe that's where you got your little sheriff's badge from, too. But of course, as you've made abundantly clear, that's not the only mistake she's ever made -- nor the most useless thing that your family has ever pulled out of a box.

It is entirely reasonable to discuss the movie -- namely Detective Pikachu -- that was the progenitor to the Nintendo Cinematic Unicerse, in a thread about the Nintendo Cinematic Universe. I know you're not too bright, so at this point I'll mention that progenitor means something that came before something else. Before you arrive at the wrong conclusion, no, this does not mean that the denizens of the local truck stop were a progenitor to your father, even if the drifters and drivers may have arrived at climax inside your whore of a mother. In this context, came actually means something else entirely.

With all that being said, it was good of you to stop by to collect an rear end loving. And on Mother's Day, no less. I'm sure she'll be delighted at such a thoughtful gift, a timely reminder of pleasant memories from her youth. And if she ever loses it, then all she'll need to do is look at her turd of a son.

lol that guy was awesome

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

goferchan posted:

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
someone link the original please holy cow haha

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

goferchan posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

malibu anime posted:

someone link the original please holy cow haha

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3856570&pagenumber=3&perpage=40#post484056887

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lmao at both posts. Can't belive the original is from 2018

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

goferchan posted:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
lol that post is incredible, I never saw it before

Also I thought today was mother's day for a second and got real panicky

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

goferchan posted:

:tviv:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

EmmyOk posted:

Lmao at both posts. Can't belive the original is from 2018

yeah i expected it to be from like 2005, lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

someone link to the larry king interview where he tries to make hedgehog sounds

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Scary to think that Yolomancer’s still out there somewhere, and could come back to destroy us at any time...

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Bicyclops posted:

someone link to the larry king interview where he tries to make hedgehog sounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd3_k-OF_aU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Theme music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-mxBDuRaZ8

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

anxiously awaiting the announcement of the tie-in video game based on the hit film Detective Pikachu

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

SciFiDownBeat posted:

anxiously awaiting the announcement of the tie-in video game based on the hit film Detective Pikachu

It’s already out and it’s called Detective Pikachu for the Nintendo 3DS. Topic Locked.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It’s already out and it’s called Detective Pikachu for the Nintendo 3DS. Topic Locked.

malibu anime
Dec 23, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

asking for real i may just be retarded but did someone edit and cut the conversation, like splice some relevant parts together? it seems weird to me like they keep cutting each other off and doesnt feel like a natural conversation at all lol. maybe its obviously cut down and condensed but it im running onlike 30 hours of sleep and its weirding me outnthat i cant tell. thanks

sincerely,
a dumbass lol

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

malibu anime posted:

asking for real i may just be retarded but did someone edit and cut the conversation, like splice some relevant parts together? it seems weird to me like they keep cutting each other off and doesnt feel like a natural conversation at all lol. maybe its obviously cut down and condensed but it im running onlike 30 hours of sleep and its weirding me outnthat i cant tell. thanks

sincerely,
a dumbass lol

it kinda does seem like that but they both have massive ADHD so it's just them constantly interrupting each other

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Holy gently caress.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

SciFiDownBeat posted:

Holy gently caress.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

This might be my next 3ds game

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I own this lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pikachu lookin brolic