Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Fastlane (2019) is an ongoing professional wrestling pay-per-view event and WWE Network event produced by WWE for their Raw and SmackDown brands. It takes place on March 10, 2019, at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio.[1] It is the fifth event promoted under the Fastlane chronology. Please post about it with your RR friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Payton reminds me a little bit of Dawn Marie with that hair color.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I love the Iiconics and I love anyone who tells Sam Roberts to shut up

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The Ilconics punking out Coach was wonderful.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Mandy Rose is trash

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I like Mandy Rose. I like Bianca Bel Air.

That being said.

Weird that Sam Roberts thinks Mandy is a credible contender but didn't think Bianca was a credible contender. Wonder what the difference is...

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Night-time, all around

Sonya owns and I hope her and Mandy found a good doughnut shop to review for their youtube page today

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

what are they making EC3 do

why is WWE like this

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Mandy has improved a lot imho, she may never be great but she can put on a decent match.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i've been playing a hunting video game nonstop for the past few days. i can't stop thinking about shooting deer. i wish i was shooting deer instead of watching this

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Night-time, all around

4 way match going to be good

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Did they just change the card? Like 45 minutes before air?

JesusIsTehCool
Aug 26, 2002
They sure did

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Auritech posted:

Did they just change the card? Like 45 minutes before air?

yes lol

well my predictions are hosed for rey vs andrade

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

i've been playing a hunting video game nonstop for the past few days. i can't stop thinking about shooting deer. i wish i was shooting deer instead of watching this

i have been playing a hunting game as well, set in olden times. It has a lot of cutscenes and quests but hunting is the main thing to do. it's called kingdom come: deliverance, and i can't carry all of the rabbit and deer meat that i need to haul

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I wouldn't be surprised if the US title changes hands at least 2 more times between now and WM, setting up another ladder match

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

wait what did they change? I was distracted by soccer.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
rey/andrade is a 4-way with truth/joe/rey/andrade now

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Cavauro posted:

i have been playing a hunting game as well, set in olden times. It has a lot of cutscenes and quests but hunting is the main thing to do. it's called kingdom come: deliverance, and i can't carry all of the rabbit and deer meat that i need to haul

that game is really good. i never finished it and i keep meaning to go back to it and play the dlcs. my favorite part of that game was going to a town with a lot of people, and because of loading problems, the townspeople would not have heads

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

how far do you think you could walk in four hours if you just went in the same direction

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Wait, they’re saying the Miz has daddy issues? rather than Shane? what a mess

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

uncurable mlady posted:

how far do you think you could walk in four hours if you just went in the same direction

i could probably walk at least 7 miles unless i reached the ocean

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some times when i load the game, all my important equipment is missing from my character and there are a couple of items in my inventory that are grayed out and can't be interacted with. when this happens My weapons are stuck in the air after i move and don't move with me and i don't have them. When this happens, reloading the game fixes it. but it's very strange

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

so do you think brock lesnar is busy hunting or fuckin' or some combination of that?

Because he hasn't defended in what, two months?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This show is gonna be trash. Looking forward to a swerve Charlotte win and then Becky getting into the WM match anyway.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
when i played kingdom come i encountered an error that made the game crash without fail at a certain point if i loaded into the middle of a quest. so i had to beat a whole quest without dying once or i wouldn't have been able to continue. it was the quest right at the beginning where you have to run away on a horse from people hunting you with arrows

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

i could probably walk at least 7 miles unless i reached the ocean

i mean, that seems like an avoidable problem. the ocean doesn't really move.

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Well, we're getting at least one good match out of it, thanks to last moment booking

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

uncurable mlady posted:

i mean, that seems like an avoidable problem. the ocean doesn't really move.

in the scenario you postulated i would not be allowed to change direction, so if i picked a direction that led to the sea, i would not be able to turn from my fate

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonna watch a bad movie and then catch the first part of that Adnan Syed HBO documentary live

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Why didn't Bryan throw the title into a recycling bin? There is a lot of precious metal on that belt that could be recycled instead of thrown into a landfill

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
do you think Daniel Bryan would be ok with hunting feral pigs? they are invasive and destructive to their environment, and outcompete native wildlife. but at the same time, it would be killing an animal

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

In 2019, Face Kevin Owens faces Heel Daniel Bryan

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
So Kofi is somehow going to get involved tonight, cause KO to lose, and set up a triple threat for Wrestlemania, right?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
kevin owens is the feral pig that daniel bryan must hunt, to save the environment he must bloody his hands

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

do you think Daniel Bryan would be ok with hunting feral pigs? they are invasive and destructive to their environment, and outcompete native wildlife. but at the same time, it would be killing an animal

if you used all of the pig, probably

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Power Windows posted:

In 2019, anyone is facing Daniel Bryan in a WWE ring

This still makes me happy no matter what and is why I resubscribed.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

So Kofi is somehow going to get involved tonight, cause KO to lose, and set up a triple threat for Wrestlemania, right?
Hopefully KO loses straight and sets up a one on one with Bryan and Kofi.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

i seem to remember a story about goons going to an island to get dysentary and hunt feral pigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the escape goat posted:

what are they making EC3 do

why is WWE like this

i'm just tuning in, how did they humiliate EC3 this time