Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Mizdad nooooo

Also I was gonna do a huge effort op with a Shield retrospective but life got in the way. I'll probably still do the retrospective thread if Dean does end up leaving though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
At least Shane is the heel? I'm sick of Face Shane.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

DarkstarIV posted:

Lmao this is the lamest beatdown ever

Yeah. Still better than more Face Shane though the best option is No Shane.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

SalTheBard posted:

Face Miz vs. Heel Shane is not what I was expecting. Miz is such a better heel :(

Me either but while Miz is a better heel so is Shane and I feel like if we HAVE TO have this this is the better option.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Guys, I seriously think Dean is leaving. Assuming so, that was pretty much a perfect swan song for The Shield. I'm just a little bit misty.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Astro7x posted:

Was there anything redeeming in that main event?

I just can't be bothered to sit through another PPV match that should be on Raw

I thought so but consider the source. There were lots of little callbacks to various Shield matches over the years. It was neat. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Oh Snapple! posted:

Opinion seems to depend largely on how attached you were to the Shield.

In my case I started watching WWE again like a month or two before they broke up so I could not have given less of a poo poo.

Whereas I never even contemplated stopping watching but The Shield definitely rekindled my love for WWE back in 2012 in a way very few other things have so I loved it. And I think both assessments are totally valid; I think it's one of those matches that's gonna be a little divisive in that way but it's fine.