Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

i've been playing a hunting video game nonstop for the past few days. i can't stop thinking about shooting deer. i wish i was shooting deer instead of watching this

i have been playing a hunting game as well, set in olden times. It has a lot of cutscenes and quests but hunting is the main thing to do. it's called kingdom come: deliverance, and i can't carry all of the rabbit and deer meat that i need to haul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

some times when i load the game, all my important equipment is missing from my character and there are a couple of items in my inventory that are grayed out and can't be interacted with. when this happens My weapons are stuck in the air after i move and don't move with me and i don't have them. When this happens, reloading the game fixes it. but it's very strange

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if i go to jail in my game so far, it has always crashed while waiting out the prison sentence. so i'm not allowed to go to jail