Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I like Mandy Rose. I like Bianca Bel Air.

That being said.

Weird that Sam Roberts thinks Mandy is a credible contender but didn't think Bianca was a credible contender. Wonder what the difference is...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Silly Burrito posted:

So Kofi is somehow going to get involved tonight, cause KO to lose, and set up a triple threat for Wrestlemania, right?
Hopefully KO loses straight and sets up a one on one with Bryan and Kofi.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Auritech posted:

Remember how Shinsuke made Rusev accidentally injure Lana at RR and cause her to lose her rumble spot and now they're best buds?
Lana is keeping their tenuous relationship together, it was explained.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I did not know Woods could do that.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

that match was not good
Definitely awkward. I hope Nakamura/Rusev can gel but they're clearly not so far. Plus, they're a tag team so they won't be given time.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
The watch along is already amazing

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Christian doing his normal rear end in a top hat shtick is making it worth watching the watch along
he's a dick!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
GREAT spot

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
THE HEEL TURN

YES

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

I hope this storyline at least acknowledges Miz had to wrestle the whole match because Shane is fat and old.
It works REALLY well

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
God this PPV is so good so far

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I don't like how that ended because it feels less like Kofi going to WM... ugh. Hope I'm wrong.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Big Huski Boi posted:

Best running back in the league: gone
Best wide receiver in the league: gone
Past it, injury prone, rapist quarterback: contract extension
he's such a stupid fat baby on top of all the other awful things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Match of the night