Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Gonna watch a bad movie and then catch the first part of that Adnan Syed HBO documentary live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BGrifter posted:

I'm pausing an episode of Citations Needed to watch this poo poo so it'd better be good. :colbert:

Is it good, I need more podcasts to listen to :3

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BGrifter posted:

Citations Needed is fantastic. I probably enjoy Chapo Trap House more, but I learn a hell of a lot more from Citations Needed.

If you want a fun one to start with listen to their take down of Mike Rowe.

thank you my friend

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Gonna watch a bad movie and then catch the first part of that Adnan Syed HBO documentary live

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 is even more trash than his first one and I'm not even an hour in oh my god :negative:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Drew McIntyre posted:

that was amelia bedelia

They still made some of those up through 2015

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

this one was in 2012

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 is even more trash than his first one and I'm not even an hour in oh my god :negative:

they did my man Loomis so dirty in this one ughhh

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

I was able to stomach about 40 minutes of the first one before just giving up because it was so loving terrible.

I'm so glad the new Halloween just completely ignored all the nonsense and just served as a direct sequel to the first Carpenter film.

:agreed: plus it was just really satisfying/good to see Jamie Lee Curtis in a good film again

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

BGrifter posted:

WCW is fantastic!

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Nilbop posted:

Jesus their debut was SEVEN years ago?

Their original run: Nov 2012 - June 2014