Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
So a few years back our forums Overlord Lowtax promised goons VALUABLE, EXCLUSIVE SPACESHIP JPEGS in exchange for giving the forums our hard-earned blood money.

Fast-foward to today and what do we find out? It was all a lie. Instead of investing our kickstarter cash in developing the finest spaceship art a forums webmaster could produce, it turns out that Lowtax selfishly-squandered our investment on life-saving neurological surgeries; an act so vile it makes the embezzlement scams of OUYA seem honest and ethical in comparison.

With the SA coffers pillaged to support one man's insane desire to have a functioning nervous system, it seems as though the good-natured goons of this website will never see the rocketship png's they rightfully paid for...

BUT SCREW THAT! While Dear Leader's project assets may never see the light of day, I've discovered a widely-available program that anyone can use to produce spaceships similar in quality to the concepts that Lowtax's development team promised: MSPaint. Don't believe me? Check out this spaceship jpeg that I alone produced without a multi-million dollar design team...all from the comfort of my own desktop:

Syd Mead School of Spaceship Design: Take a gun and put it in space

With this technology found in desktops everywhere, you too can create the space-faring vehicle that you deserve! I'll make more for posters in this thread, but let's also see the unique, artistic vision of other goons as they create spaceships of their own!

ALSO PLEASE CONTRIBUTE TO LOWTAX'S WELL-BEING AND SOMETHING AWFUL! In case you didn't notice, Richard has had further medical complications that are threatening to disintegrate his already-non-existent bank account, and by association, this website! In addition to the usual avatar purchases and re-regs, you can also give to SA via:

The Gaming Garbage Youtube Channel: https://user/lowtaxico/about

The Gaming Garbage Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/GamingGarbage

The Gaming Garbage Twitch Channel: https://www.twitch.tv/gaminggarbagelive

Direct Donations through the SA store: https://secure.somethingawful.com/products/donate.php

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

ah the majestic hognaught

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
As a leading authority on spaceships, I predict that the after launching cars into space, the next big thing for corporations will be convertible spaceships, featuring spacious open-air cockpits for maximum comfort and visibility:

Look at how much fun that skeleton family is having!

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Galaxander posted:

ah the majestic hognaught

:eyepop:

so majestic....

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

can someone make me a spaceship of my cathead

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Can’t believe I fell for two completely different spaceship scams...

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Beet Wagon posted:

Can’t believe I fell for two completely different spaceship scams...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovocT91G1ww

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog

Miss posted:

A bunch of original, non-derivative spaceships

I can't wait to purchase these jpegs in the next smash-hit space simulator!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:siren:BEHOLD THE ART OF A TRUE MASTER:siren:

I eat crayons.:downs:

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
In the dark heart of the universe, a sinister vessel roams the void, hunting for the innocent and naive...

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

Zyla posted:

can someone make me a spaceship of my cathead

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

If you can't tell I used a reference image for the ship

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo

snickothemule
Jul 11, 2016

wretched single ply might as well use my socks

ChickenHeart posted:

In the dark heart of the universe, a sinister vessel roams the void, hunting for the innocent and naive...

lol.

"tough little ship"

A Good Time
Dec 20, 2015

I've been meaning to buy an av to support the spine fund but I can't think of anything. Next spaceship is it.

rabbotic
Mar 8, 2019

Business Man
I did not trace this

rabbotic
Mar 8, 2019

Business Man

Why is this spaceship so thicc

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

rabbotic posted:

Why is this spaceship so thicc

Admiral, my Galaxy-class starship is dummy thicc, and the clap of it's nacelles keeps alerting the romulans

A Good Time
Dec 20, 2015

rabbotic posted:

I did not trace this

Thank you I love it

rabbotic
Mar 8, 2019

Business Man

ItsDisposable posted:

Thank you I love it

:discourse:

Glad to be of service

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Kiss From a Hog
Everybody wants to be the hero spaceman flying the big ship with all the giant lasers and missiles, but most goons end up having to pilot the lovely little option satellites that soak up enemy fire:

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

ChickenHeart posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4c-M4MP0GE

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
yeah but can these render in cryengine

Galaxander
Aug 12, 2009

deign not to affront the Excludiator Frog-Star

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

We're going in. We're going down

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

TO BOLDLY GAPE WHERE NO MAN HAS GAPED BEFORE

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
I'm making a high effort 3D spaceship at the moment but I'd feel embarrassed to post it among this genuine art.

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

It's life, Jim. But not as we know it.

Snowglobe of Doom fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Mar 16, 2019