Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Has anybody figured out what the gently caress is going on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

This should clear up A lot of your common GarfieldEATS related questions

-The pizza is shaped like Garfield,
-entergagement
-Goupons
-love me, feed me, don't leave me!!!
-hi I'm Jim Davis
-Garfaccino;
-https://www.instagram.com/p/BehyCTKDcQK/

I have only more questions now.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Mordja posted:

Yeah, this dude definitely seems stable.

Jim Davis thinks so, as long as his checks clear. From that Globe & Mail article:

"Mr. Davis, who first heard about Mr. Mazri’s idea through a licensing agent in 2016, called GarfieldEATS 'the most inventive and well-rounded concept we have ever received from the restaurant industry sector,' in an e-mail to The Globe. 'It would be great fun to see Garfield feeding the world. Nothing would make him happier, except of course, feeding himself.' "

Edit: VVV he means checks that end in fewer zeroes.

A Pack of Kobolds fucked around with this message at 21:26 on Jun 10, 2019

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Sleeveless posted:

It seriously rules that Bill Watterson destroyed his life and his sanity in the name of maintaining the purity of *newspaper comic strips*, a medium that was already decades past it's prime at the time and which was already fading into irrelevance with the internet springing up over the course of its life. Of he really truly cares about pure expression of creativity unfettered by editors and advertisers people have been using the internet for 20 years and the only thing stopping him from doing the same is pure misanthropic spite.

Meanwhile Jim Davis is Rich and comfortable and indirectly inspires teams of weird outsider art that has far more purity of expression than Bill Watterson's Shower Arguments With His Agent As Laundered Through A Fictional Child #639

You're right, Watterson totally should have licensed some official stickers of Calvin pissing on things. He would be a good and respectable man today if he had done that.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Are you going to turn that cup into a tissue dispenser or a pencil holder after you've used it?

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

Giant_Pupils posted:

I really need video of the Jim Davis loop.

It's him naked and rolling in piles of Saudi cash.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

His nude, writhing body is also covered in the thin, watery orange pizza sauce.

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

schmuckfeatures posted:

Jim Davis' business card over here

On the rear it says DEPOSIT SAUDI BLOOD MONEY HERE and then his numbered offshore bank account.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Pack of Kobolds
Mar 23, 2007

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

heartless Canadian landlord, curse those foreign devils and their lack of reverence for cartoon cat

so unempathetic, so heartless