Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
drat, I was in Toronto a few weeks back and totally forgot about this place. I wouldn't have had the self-loathing to actually order anything there, but I would have at least made an attempt to scope it out. drat, I really Odied this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Flickin' the ol' Winkerbean.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

He and Garfeats should team up and you get a dipping cup of dog semen with every Garf pizza.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Why is is the Big Cow Lasagna? Why not something more Garf-centric? Like Big Cat Lasagna, maybe? He is a rather fat pussy, after all. I don't understand Nathen's fever dream logic.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

drat horror queefs posted:

Just to clear this up - "Sick Kids" is a big pediatric hospital in downtown Toronto.

However, if Nathan is willing to let me donate a sick child directly to him then I would be entergaged as gently caress

Well, where do you think he gets the "beef" for the lasagnas?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sick Kids might be a legit Toronto medical institution, but SICKKIDS is Nathen's devious Soylent Green-esque harvesting program.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Just wondering how many more worn-out cartoon properties ol' Nate is going to turn into restaurant failures before the IP owners figure it out and start denying him the rights and the last thing we get from Mad Mazri before he returns to his home planet is a Paddy the Pelican Entergageaurant.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Nate's just gonna hand draw Scoobs onto all the old Garf boxes, he's not going to shell out for all these stickers. That wouldn't be finsponsible (a new portmanteau I made up of 'financially' and 'responsible', I hope you're all entergaged by that) of him.

Also, when's this restaurant going to poo poo the bed and Nathin ends up circling back to the Garfield property but as a fetish thing called Garfield Feets?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

His Sonic venture will come about after he gets some big idea about all his fast food schemes leading to people eating more and more unhealthy meals, so he'll turn to making a Sonic-themed dieting program. The business, Gotta Go Fast, will fail when he drops the key to the front door down a storm drain and he just can't get in the dang building.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Smells Like GarfEats
by Nermalvana

Load up on tums, bring your friends
It's fun to chow down and to distend
I'm over-fed and self-assured
Oh ho, I know a kitty purred

Hello, hello, hello, how meow
Hello, hello, hello

With the lasagna, he's real generous
Here we Garf now, entergage us
I love Nathen, he's outrageous
In Toronto, an Epinardo, a Garfeccino, my Giardino
Yeah, hey

A tangy sauce full of zest
And for this gift I am blessed
Our little Garf has always been
And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello

Yeah, hey

And I regret just what I taste
Oh yeah, I guess it shakes up bile
A mound of lard, so unrefined
Oh well, whatever, never mind

Hello, hello, hello

In denial, in denial, in denial, in denial, in denial
In denial, in denial, in denial, in denial

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Is Nate going to kill Bill Gates in 20 years? Why that timeline? I'm kinda hoping he comes to the conclusion that synthetic meat is actually synthesized from Gates' muscle cells and really loses it.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Grocery stores won't allow you to buy healthy foods! I recently asked a grocery store employee where they kept the fresh vegetables and they put me in a headlock and bodily dragged me to the snack aisle. Well I say aisle, but it was several aisles. There was actually nothing but snack aisles.

And I bet they didn't have a single farm2plate, either!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

AdmiralViscen posted:

Is this polygamy?

More like polyga-yummy! Entergourge yourself with your favorite Garf/Scoobo-themed breakfast ménage à trois today!

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Cuz Garf is living in semi-seclusion in Moose Jaw now, obviously.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Mega64 posted:

It depends, is the gravy #farm2plate?

The gravy is #dog2mug, vis-a-vis the classic Garf toon wherein Jon chugs dog spunk.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Man, how does he not have a farm2mouth spaghetti meal with a breaded veal cutlet called the Vealma?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Nathan went on a field trip to the farm, that’s why he hasn’t been entrepregaging lately

probably amazed like a child going zoinks and ruh roh as the cows do their life

Nate must have been blown away that an entire one of those can fit in one little lasagna.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

If Nathen ever shut his mouth, how would he be able to eat all that delicious lasagna (and also slip Garf that tongue)?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

If I had dollar for every time I swore out loud in disbelief because of this thread, I'd have enough money to order a Big Cow Lasagna.

I mean, I wouldn't be able to because I'm a filthy American and not Canadian, but I would theoretically have enough to make said purchase.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

When's Nate going to buy up a bunch of gas station boner pills and rebrand it as Beef Product Extension? Cuz he's really missing a trick right now.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Clearly he was a child genius. What else would you expect from the youngest Garfield franchisee (Garfisee?) that has been entergaging us for years now?

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

VeganEverestDeath posted:

I don’t think that will fit on a tshirt

Mayhaps I can introduce you to a little company called Gildan?

Sherbert Hoover posted:

"Loves vegan food too like appetizers" is one of the funniest sentences I've ever read

Listen, just like in the word 'team', there's no 'i' in 'meat'. But there is an 'i' in 'appetizers', so there ya go.

Pretty sure that's some solid Nathen M reasoning right there.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Not that it's directly Nathen-related, but I saw this pop up on the 'tube and had to watch it. If you pay attention around the 10:45 mark, you'll see the name of a company that was proposing to build a Garf-themed park that I think many of the folks in this thread will be entergaged by. Also, there's a sketch of a Garfield urinal in there somewhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK3Yr80lPOY

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

GolfHole posted:

id say its like pagliacci but really its more like if pagliacci also opened a lovely pizza parlor

But Doctor, I am Nathfield.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

While I see the logic behind people thinking it's his dad making him do this, I think we're missing the even more likely culprit: James Robert Davis. I think Jim Davis got all hosed up on screwball comedies one night and hatched a plan to entergage himself. So now he's dangling a big, juicy, Garfield-shaped carrot in front of Nathen, saying if he can get married by the start of September, he'll let old Nate back into the Garfield fold, get him some of that orange scratch and maybe a new, lightly-used Garf suit to pair with his other. Now Nathen's scrambling to find someone, anyone, who will agree to get married on the spot for some vague promises of perhaps-wealth and an ounce of internet fame. Meanwhile, Ol' Jim is sitting back at home, feet up, getting good and tight on Tom Collinses and chuckling his keister off while watching Nathen lose his poo poo trying to get hitched ASAP.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Frank Frank posted:

Does he intend to date all of those dogs?

My friend, he's gathering a new source of protein for the next cartoon-themed frozen lasagna he's going to try to force upon the world Canada Toronto area.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

There's something about his mouth that's vaguely reminded me of something for a long time now but I couldn't quite put my finger on, and it just finally hit me what I had in mind.

Spot on, really.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

In junior high at lunch on some days we had the option to order Burger King. I think you had to order ahead of time and pay at a counter in the cafeteria. Anyway, someone ended up getting a staple (a much bigger one than ol' Nate's) in their fries. I think all they got out of that was a free order of fries. Good luck, Nathen!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Certainly Nathen bought his own art, right? Probably thinking that, if others see that someone thinks the art is worth buying, they might as well buy in, too. It's not like he's losing anything by paying himself, aside from maybe a small fee for the site host.