Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

This was amazing, thank oyu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Scarfaccino

First you get the lasagna, then you get the power, then you get the women

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I love you

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Jon is dating Liz. Their celebrity couple name is Jiz

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Thank you, thots and prayers, for creating a much needed reminder of why the uber-rich should not be in charge of anything

Truly the lord's work

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Not only that, it seems he plagiarized it:
https://www.facebook.com/1604551814...30985904356799/
http://archive.skoll.org/2008/08/15/youth-an-asset-or-a-liability/

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I hate when people do that. You want to help the homeless? Hire some homeless, you've got jobs to give!

Promising to change the world, as long as it is on someone else's dime is self-serving and borderline grift

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Good news, Capitalism, you fall under the "immune" category

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
It's so interesting how growing up with all your needs met and never being held responsible leads to people being so blind to morality that they will actually use a world crisis killing thousands to promote their business. Reminds me of another guy I know (and you have heard of, too, probably) who just has no qualms with breaking a bunch of laws while complaining that his rights are always being violated.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
To be honest, "#our #Garfield #GarfieldEats #customers #are #staying #home" is a decent way to spin, "we never had any customers."

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Need a pizza for your tissue box?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I think that, not unlike entergagement, Nathan has just combined two words to make "jikes." Unfortunately, both of the original words are slurs for Jewish people. A firm pushback on the war on Christmas.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
One year of Air Supply

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
To me, it’s “I must be naturally good at something. After all, I was gifted everything.”

Naturally good at business? Nope

Maybe naturally good at being funny? Maybe.

Because the alternative is you actually have to do hard work to be good at something, and that can’t be true because I didn’t do any work and was gifted everything.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
My only friends are cartoon characters. I had to pay licensing fees to even post them

I complain that I have a headache from having too many friends.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Hashtag new

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
“Margins are the devil’s work!” says owner of failed business

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

The central concept of Arabiolosis to convert from feeling species to thinking species (or was it other way round?) is extremely dumb. Those things are not mutually exclusive to any species, and you don’t just stop one of those behaviours to increase your XP for the other one. I question to what degree Nathen thinks or feels sincerely about anything. There’s a failson angle and a failed businessman angle and I feel like both have got to be weighing heavily on the psyche.

False: He successfully converted from failson species to failed businessman species. Success!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
LMFMDLM is the worst KMFDM cover band

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
What is it with the name Dooby and questionable hot dog sales?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Frank Frank posted:

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1382373545657909249?s=20

Well then.

Edit: Is it considered touching the poop if the poop invites you to touch it?

Wait, his twitter is really @ Nathe Mazri?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
More like plamdemic

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I too wish to get in on the big cash cow that is "saving the world"

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

smellmycheese posted:

Maybe it’s his special Hot Oprah Sauce

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Both in my mouth at the same time, but I can't

Is an interesting quotation when taken out of context

https://images.app.goo.gl/Rf44rktvxTWubHHL8

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Apr 26, 2021

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
QINE

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Qine

Edit: dammit

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Urban trees are under harsh stress from people turning them into a tray for the failson version of Lunchables.

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Apr 27, 2021

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

pseudanonymous posted:

This is from a reddit thread making fun of Nathan:
I have a hard time believing it's not from the enterganger in chief himself.

Only narcissists trying to sock puppet themselves have this much to say about anyone. When I want to write about someone I truly admire, it's "she saved my son's life, " or "they worked hard to provide for me what their parents didn't" or "they have amazing children and do so much for our community."

Not, "here's 18 paragraphs about how amazing I they are." A few sentences is all I have to say about people who are saving kids lives, much less people trying to make a buck off of frozen lasagna.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
As a dude who cooks... anyone bragging about making a decent-tasting sauce is outing themselves as a basic cooking noob.

Anyone who fails to cook a decent sauce is just... find a new hobby and stop calling your current hibby a career

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Eh, Thots and Prayers is one of my all-time fav posters, so I'm gonna consider this effort good until I am brutally, mercilessly shown to be wrong.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Five Nights at 'Fieldy's

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Easy mistake; one was a male actor in his 60s enjoying a hamburger, while the other was enjoying acting like a male Hamburger in the 40s

This thread is loving POPPIN lately

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
God he's so greasy:

Oh Big Bird's tweeting about getting vaccinated to spread awareness that kids can now get immunized against one of the all time deadliest modern diseases?

Better call out BULLSHIT so I can work in a plug about how great Garfield is in case it means I can sell another frozen lasagna for a few dollars of profit.

Like, you dont by any means gotta hand it to them, but anti vax grifters actually, like, make money off their grift. He's just going "beep boop if I act super against mainstream medicine I will automatically get paid because I see others doing it and getting paid!"

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I've seen three men turn to prostitution for cocaine and I'm gonna see a fourth friday night behind the bar

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Behold (words).
This book has words you guys! Must recco based on that alone.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Thanks @gretathurnberg is the hardest I've laughed itt, and I've been here since it was about an app

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Apr 10, 2022

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
It's like "my car broke down. Thanks #5thguyfromtheleftinthesecondrowoftheSgtPeppersLonelyHeartsClubBandalbumcover"

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
The problem is all these stupid old people.

<proceeds to blame arbitrary event on a 19-year-old>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

SRQ posted:

is there a sparknotes for this because i started a few pages ago and waht the gently caress.