Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

The Earth is a farm. We are someone else’s Ford Focus.

kntfkr posted:

yeah it's like u can feel his stubble on your neck through the photo

His stubble looks painstakingly drawn on in every photo. I refuse to believe/cannot imagine it actually has a texture you could perceive by contact with your human appendages.

It is the number one thing that disturbs me about his photos, way more than the eyes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

Futanari Damacy posted:

More than the lips? :biglips:

The lips at least look realistic, if disturbing. The stubble has some kind of uncanny valley thing going on.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

This is the most boring rider I've ever seen. He could have demanded a Garfield plush in his dressing room or something at the very least.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

Escape From Noise posted:

The Garf Knight Rises

I do love how he's self asserting "I tend to forgive fuckers." (-Nathen Mazri) while half or more of his social media accounts are posts about enacting revenge on certain corporations or people and/or lists of how they wronged him.

He merely *tends* to forgive them. We may only be seeing the tip of the fucker iceberg, the unforgivable fuckers.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

kntfkr posted:

These are OR scrubs.

Applying armpit food is delicate business.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

Wow, haven't thought about ol' Garfieldboobs for years. And thanks Frank Frank for listening to these podcasts so we don't have to. Even with your transcription, I have to steady myself and mentally prepare before reading them, I don't think I could withstand the audio just flowing into me.

Regarding the "Nathfield loves cheese" thing, cheese isn't the first thing I think of for lasagne. Like, it's an important part, but like, there's a lot more beef, and plenty of pasta and other stuff in there. It's like he has no idea what actually goes into food.

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

GolfHole posted:

kids famously HATE going to the toy store

There was a UK Toys R Us advert that I still think about sometimes and I'm in my 40s now, that somehow in my mind still triggers excitement about Christmas, going to the toy shop and being a kid in general.

Nathen must have had a terrible childhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles Ford
Nov 27, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

Farm2Plate is a concept that specifically precludes, and was created as a reaction to stuff such as frozen meals. Nathen just liked the sound of it and used it even though it made no sense

I knew it had to be something preexisting that Nathen just latched onto for his marketing, but recently we were at a fancy restaurant for an anniversary and every time the server said "seed to plate" I just kept thinking of Nathen, it was terrible.