Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

New sex move, probably pro-tier: the Cold Hardee's

Buy your gf Hardee's and then drive around in the car until the fries are really cold then give them to her and tell her to microwave them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

New sex move, probably pro-tier: the Cold Hardee's

Buy your gf Hardee's and then drive around in the car until the fries are really cold then give them to her and tell her to microwave them

tried it, did the sex before the microwave was finished heating the fries. I rate it 10/10 pro tier sex move

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dick Bastardly posted:

tried it, did the sex before the microwave was finished heating the fries. I rate it 10/10 pro tier sex move

Did you 666?????

Bluedeanie

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

they say you used to be able to do the konami code w your dick when you do sex (with slapping each butt cheek for a and b and tweaking each nip for start and select) and it would let you do 99 (max value) full size skeet pumps when you cum but i wouldnt try it today, sinde ever since contra 2 came out if you try it you lose youe boner instantly

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bluedeanie posted:

they say you used to be able to do the konami code w your dick when you do sex (with slapping each butt cheek for a and b and tweaking each nip for start and select) and it would let you do 99 (max value) full size skeet pumps when you cum but i wouldnt try it today, sinde ever since contra 2 came out if you try it you lose youe boner instantly

woah this is good information thakn to u

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

hamjobs posted:

Did you 666?????

If by that you mean the devil's lettuce, then yes absolutely

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Dick Bastardly posted:

If by that you mean the devil's lettuce, then yes absolutely

He'll yeah brother

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

put a pinch of sage in your vagina and all night long a spicy scent is your reward

The Yellow Sign

Bluedeanie posted:

I learned this from experience unfortunately.
My wife and her boyfriend were doing the dirty harry and my wife's boyfriend was about to conclude when he tried to use the konam kode. That was the big mistake because, as you mentioned, his dinky doo became the flaccid doo and he began peeing on her.
But he ended up getting ice cream for us an an apology so it's cool.

FutonForensic

sucking. dick from the back is DEAD. all the heroes are eating rear end from the front

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

sucking. dick from the back is DEAD. all the heroes are eating rear end from the front

Tried it last night, can confirm to now feel like a hero.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
my sex alarm goes off at 5am. I roll over and stare bleary eyed at the phone, taking a full minute to realize that I should turn off the alarm.

it sucks, but I knew what I was signing up for.

already I smile thinking about this evening when I’ll be finished with sex and ready to punch the time clock & do some motherfucking paperwork

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

blaise rascal posted:

my sex alarm goes off at 5am. I roll over and stare bleary eyed at the phone, taking a full minute to realize that I should turn off the alarm.

already I smile thinking about this evening when I’ll be finished with sex and ready to punch the time clock & do some motherfucking paperwork

Goons Are Gifts

blaise rascal posted:

Papa Was A Video Toaster

sometime is put the V in the P
don't @ me. the professional sex haver

Jaded Burnout

blaise rascal posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF BIG DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BIG DICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PUSSY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WOMEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF BIG DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BIG DICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PUSSY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WOMEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

blaise rascal posted:

Jaded Burnout posted:

google THIS

Jaded Burnout posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ok ok I got it I got a new move

It really works too

Pop a habanero in your mouth and give your dude a beej

It'll be the most memorable evening of his life I promise

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

It really works too

that's hot

Goons Are Gifts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

that's hot

google THIS

hamjobs posted:

It really works too

If you keep two graham crackers and a chocolate bar at the ready this move is called the S'more.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

google THIS posted:

If you keep two graham crackers and a chocolate bar at the ready this move is called the S'more.

if you shove the pepper up someone's b-hole the move is called the ring of fire, i read about it in cosmo

seems like a good idea, like all cosmo sex tips

FutonForensic

aspiring sexperts will learn the two different kinds of sex: Anal 1, and Anal 2

Jaded Burnout

FutonForensic posted:

aspiring sexperts will learn the two different kinds of sex: Anal 1, and Anal 2

I failed Anal 2 and had to take a catch up course in HJs

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

I failed Anal 2 and had to take a catch up course in HJs

Yeah, it's hard to in there, but once you made it you can relax and see how far you can go.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
You will be surprised and amused by the amount of things in your kitchen that double as a sex toy.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Jaded Burnout

Splatmaster posted:

You will be surprised and amused by the amount of things in your kitchen that double as a sex toy.

Like my kitchen cabinets full of sex toys?

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Jaded Burnout posted:

Like my kitchen cabinets full of sex toys?

TOO SOON

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Splatmaster posted:

vanisher

Splatmaster posted:

Playing the spoons while spooning my gal

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

vanisher posted:

Playing the spoons while spooning my gal

Why spoon when you can fork?

vanisher

:nws::nws:

vanisher fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Mar 21, 2019

Goons Are Gifts

I have a very :smug: face while inserting knifes into a knife block. This turns into a whole different level when done with forks.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
naked hibachi :smug:

google THIS

Goons Are Great posted:

I have a very :smug: face while inserting knifes into a knife block. This turns into a whole different level when done with forks.

I let out a little moan whenever I use my knife block's built-in sharpener.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Renamed my turkey baster to " 'Ol Dirty Bastard"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Spatula City & Adult Book Store