Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you a pro tier sex haver????
he'll yeah I love we'd
*a saxaphone honking real loud*
whoa WHOA THIS IS A FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM
lol butts and wweeners
View Results

Goons Are Gifts

Call out your partner's last name shortly before being done so prove that yes, you indeed know it for certain. Add the birth date for additional success.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Nosfereefer posted:

*taking notes furiously*

so how does ghosts figure into this?

Don't be considered soup while sex, also don't lose parts of you inside other people, which can be challenging due to gravity's effect on soup.

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

safe sex is all about keeping your soup outta the breadbowl so you gotta use protection:

have you tried Tupperware

Yes.

Goons Are Gifts

In recent sexual adventures I learned an important thing, so let's teach the youth about it as they can learn from us:

Clothes may appear appealing during sex, but at least the lower part of clothes should be removed in the sexual process to prevent sexual overflow.

Next time my partner and me will try out going a step further and even open the shoes, will report back once that happened!

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

sucking. dick from the back is DEAD. all the heroes are eating rear end from the front

Tried it last night, can confirm to now feel like a hero.

Goons Are Gifts

blaise rascal posted:

my sex alarm goes off at 5am. I roll over and stare bleary eyed at the phone, taking a full minute to realize that I should turn off the alarm.

it sucks, but I knew what I was signing up for.

already I smile thinking about this evening when I’ll be finished with sex and ready to punch the time clock & do some motherfucking paperwork

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF BIG DICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, BIG DICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME PUSSY OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXYS MOST DANGEROUS WOMEN. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JEKRS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING CLEAN UP EVERY MORNIng

Goons Are Gifts

TVsVeryOwn posted:

that's hot

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

I failed Anal 2 and had to take a catch up course in HJs

Yeah, it's hard to in there, but once you made it you can relax and see how far you can go.

Goons Are Gifts

Splatmaster posted:

You will be surprised and amused by the amount of things in your kitchen that double as a sex toy.

Goons Are Gifts

I have a very :smug: face while inserting knifes into a knife block. This turns into a whole different level when done with forks.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Waiting until mom and dad go to bed before sneaking downstairs to watch Food Network.

Ah drat, just a little pinch of creme fraiche right on top :blush:

Goons Are Gifts

Jaded Burnout posted:

I meant to google bepis but I accidentally hit "print" on the context menu

Just spent four minutes laughing about this, thank you jb

Goons Are Gifts

Scientific studies prove that if you unleash an ungodly demonic scream straight from hell the moment you enter the sex having part of your evening, it increases the likelihood of sex being amazing by 65%, but only if the scream lasts longer than 84 seconds.

As Hamjobs can probably confirm, goats do this regularly for exactly this reason!!

Goons Are Gifts

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hamjobs posted:

Also if you eat a cashew and a pistachio at the same time it just tastes like cashew because cashews are too strong.

Also if ur man eats a lot of cashews his dick will taste like cashews, especially if he eats them naked, chews with his mouth open and is extremely gross. Hot sex tip: TAKE A SHOWER.

Can confirm that, had this situation without a shower an hour ago but I was too embarrassed to mention it. Also I enjoyed it, so.

Pro Tier sex tip: if something is weird but also amazing, don't mention it until the amazing part is over. This also goes for the common situation that you partner's head hair turns into a mustache because you are just too manly.