Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Colonel Cancer posted:

Your cave has ramp?

i safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

me zug zug u mama

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Hometown Slime Queen posted:

me not understand hunting tragedy until add in cave painting of horse

now me get it

*Ugg, Tugg, Nugg, and Ip move toward you menacingly*

uy com to rong cav, apemumbanger

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

ME FALL IN MAMMOTH TRAP! HELP! i try dig may bee? help.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

redm posted:

i havent actually been able to follow anything you guys have been trying to say for the past several pages because yall are just straight up mixing a lot of normal english with disjointed words and you just sound like really stupid people instead of actual cavemen so I'm gonna bail sorry hope you guys enjoyed my rust stories :sax:

make one line on cave wall, go out

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Taglines: The Crazed Love of a Prehistoric Giant for a Ravishing Teenage Girl! See more »

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055946/?ref_=nv_sr_1

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

grober make own cave, tribe laff many laff

him have mud floor and make fire too close cave paintings burn off

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

redm posted:

WHAT UP MY NEANDERTHALS

[gets clubbed to death and ground up into flour]

LMAO I DID IT

av look like contemplate bad choice but conclude not give zug zug

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

pixaal posted:

NEW THING!

wheel

wheel crazy clan over hill next valley

wat is vee teck?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

I tried getting in touch with my inner cro magnon one hunting season many many years ago. It was a big mistake and it cost me three thousand dollars in fines and loss of all hunting and fishing privileges in the states of Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming for five years.

The night before opening day, I went down to the basement and built a fire in the fireplace then stripped down naked and started dancing around. I guess I was making some huffing or ugh type sounds, but I don't recall a lot of the details. There was whiskey and hashish involved, you see. A lot of whiskey and hashish. I'm pretty sure at one point I took a crap on the fireplace hearth and then drew pictures of elk and deer on the wall with my own feces. Mrs d8 said I broke the kid's hockey stick by beating it on the poo poo pictures while I was shouting "MO LUWEEKA, MO LUWEEKA!". I sort of remember her crying and running up the stairs and slamming the door really hard. She might have wedged a kitchen chair under the doorknob.

I crawled out a window just before sunrise. I grabbed a baseball bat from the garage and found some hunter orange spray paint on the workbench, too. It was a good thing I remembered to at least put on my underwear (tighty whities if you must know) before I exited the "cave".

So, now I had my weapon and I was legal as far as displaying X square inches of blaze orange clothing. It was time to go hunting!

It was a ten minute lope under a waning half moon to a game trail I knew. I knew also that there was an old Douglas Fir tree that overhung the game trail. A nice tall tree with concealing branches and a good view uphill and down. That's where I'd wait, perched on a low branch, Louisville Slugger in one hand, the other gripping the next branch up.

Not even a dozen heartbeats after the sun peeked over the Eastern horizon, a nice bull elk came strolling uphill. He was young, but good sized with a fair sized rack. He'd probably been feeding off some of the hay bales still in the fields and was looking for a place to bed down for a while. The wind was in my face as I watched without moving. Don't turn your head when you watch. That slight movement might give you away. In a minute or two or three or four the elk will walk directly under you. A five foot drop onto enough protein to feed the family for a couple months.

I landed square and grabbed an antler even as the bat connected for the first time. The beast surged forward but landed flat on its belly. I slammed the bat down again and again and screamed MO LUWEEKA MO LUWEEKA MO LUWEEKA. When I was sure the elk would not move again I had a lot of blood all over me, and some brains, but I figured that was okay by cro magnon standards.

Anyways, as I was dragging it home, a FWP game warden happened to see me and decided to check me out. He agreed that my loincloth met the legal requirement for blaze orange, and I did have a valid hunting license (I had duct taped it to my thigh the night before), and then he looked at my weapon and frowned. "I'll have to examine that", he said. The next thing I knew, he was writing tickets and citations and cussing under his breath the whole time.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

Leroy Dennui posted:

Talk and mountain-tribe music me not like - all else music good.

mountain tribe man name Honk maked good music
next Honk not maked good music
three times Honk after maked good music again

~~~~~~~~

here music mountain tribe gorg jone

well me pull outta lascaux rolling down that olduva gorge
i got my aurochs wound up and he runnin like never before
there's a tarpit ahead alright
and there ain't a saber tooth in sight

six moons on trail and me gonna sleep my cave tonight

me got ten sharpened sticks and a big old mammoth hide
me eat them little red nuts and eyes stay open wide
me just go by gnu and maybe wildy beest too

it six moon since zug zug cavegirl ooh ooh
i could zug my aurochs but me not do like you
i no reach without rock on to stand
so i just use two hand

(break for banging sticks on rocks and rocks together)

zug you and dead tribe is out on hunt tonight
they kill my auroch and me too my meat they bite
but no scare my trail i hide
i go through swamp at low tide

my aurochs old but he still run fast fast fleet
if he no run he know me kill and eat
i see a hill my cave other side
now i feel good inside

dee eight fucked around with this message at 06:05 on Mar 20, 2019