Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

I need to know: Is this breakdown also a motor city shakedown?

Also where's Rudy been?

poo poo, snipe! Tax:

My new cat Sammy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

CubanMissile posted:

There are no people anywhere that are more stupid than those who thinks they shouldn't unionize because of management propaganda.

Wow that "privileged workers" sure is a euphemism

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I just realized the image in my post before didn't embed properly and it's one of the best gifs of a dog in history and deserves to be seen, I have fixed it, behold:

I would just like to say to whoever it was who insulted greyhounds last thread how dare you insult the sweet goodboys that are the greyhound

They are adorable and doofy and even when blind like this one still find a way to get excited

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Captain Invictus posted:

I just realized the image in my post before didn't embed properly and it's one of the best gifs of a dog in history and deserves to be seen, I have fixed it, behold:

I would just like to say to whoever it was who insulted greyhounds last thread how dare you insult the sweet goodboys that are the greyhound

They are adorable and doofy and even when blind like this one still find a way to get excited

ZOOOOOOOOOOOM

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
he spins like that because he cannot see and that's the safest way for him to be at MAXIMUM EXCITE with lowest risk of running headfirst into a wall, then clearly the owner calls him and he runs towards the sound :unsmith:

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Just lol, gdp isn't measured like that, gdp growth is.

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Nth Doctor posted:

So I'm beginning to think this Trump guy might be bad news. Anyone else seen that?

Yeah idk, Im beginning to worry that it was a mistake voting for him.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
USPOL Spring: Bikeshedding Bathrooms

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Doggo's going to spin into the ground.

Capri Sunrise
May 16, 2008

Elephants are mammals of the family Elephantidae and the largest existing land animals. Three species are currently recognised: the African bush elephant, the African forest elephant, and the Asian elephant.

Would the thread rather Trump have been president during a time of genuine crisis and had his ratings plummet/possibly impeached by now or a similar situation to now that's relatively a 'good time' but half the country attributes to his masterful business sense?

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

InsertPotPun posted:

Sorry: it was a compliment, those crawls were always written in a stylish manner that reads distinctly. Like yours.

Brian DePalma wrote the crawl for episode 4!

E: Bodega Cats is already top-10 birdsite accounts now that Dingell is gone, but the fact that congresscritters are back in their districts makes this amazing:

https://twitter.com/Bodegacats_/status/1109059290399154176

Shrecknet fucked around with this message at 13:08 on Mar 22, 2019

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

pacerhimself posted:

Just lol, gdp isn't measured like that, gdp growth is.

No, no, he's talking about his personal GDP for last year.

It was $3.10, a new record!

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/deportablediz/status/1109065229265235969

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

This from the business practice that is specifically begging idiots to fund things for them, selling lies, allowing scammer to sell those lies and then crying about people being burned from their platform stay away from it.

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/SSWorks/status/1108748973265899520

wut...

https://twitter.com/chick_in_kiev/status/1108932376028078080

I feel sick to my stomach now....just ugh

https://twitter.com/AaronMesh/status/1108826802930122752

Guess there will be fewer Republicans in Oregon soon

friendbot2000 fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Mar 22, 2019

Ssthalar
Sep 16, 2007

Lightning Knight posted:

The Trump Administration is well into its third year,

Oh jesus gently caress, my mind is still convinced this is the first year. I hate this timeline.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

Surely that second one smacks of a libel case right?

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

CyberPingu posted:

God, I hope so. WTF.

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009

CyberPingu posted:

Yeah with all that money I'm sure she has for the type of lawyers you need to sue a fox contributor

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Yes we’re in Trumps third year but how many Infrastructure Weeks has it been?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

terrorist ambulance posted:

Yeah with all that money I'm sure she has for the type of lawyers you need to sue a fox contributor

It seems like a solid enough case that any number of high-end lawyers might take it on for a slice of the settlement.

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
We're going to have to lock them all into an enclosed underground vault and and have no means of opening it again. Their own little perfect libertarian utopia where no federal government will take their free market of nothing from them for the rest of their lives.

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

71.9 Scaramuccis.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

idk what you mean, 1 infrastructure week is the official measurement for a president's first full term, isn't it?

friendbot2000
May 1, 2011

terrorist ambulance posted:

Normally what happens in hiring a plaintiffs lawyer is they get paid after the fact once everything is settled so she does have options.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Chilichimp posted:

It seems like a solid enough case that any number of high-end lawyers might take it on for a slice of the settlement.

I’ll take the case!

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

edit: maybe two separate signs?

So long as they're equal, of course

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

friendbot2000 posted:

Normally what happens in hiring a plaintiffs lawyer is they get paid after the fact once everything is settled so she does have options.

The problem is that Fox News is technically a media organization. She probably isn't a "public figure" though, so that may not matter as much.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Cesar Sayoc pled guilty the other day:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alleged-mail-bomber-cesar-sayoc-pleads-guilty-devices-were-sent-n985786

quote:

"I know that these actions were wrong and I'm sorry," Sayoc said through tears. Sayoc said that he never intended for the devices to explode, but he acknowledged that he was aware there was a risk they could detonate.

Sayoc, 57, pleaded guilty to 65 counts, including using weapons of mass destruction and the illegal mailing of explosives with intent to kill or injure. He faces up to life in prison. He is being held without bail and is scheduled to be sentenced on Sept. 12.

It's crazy how I keep forgetting about all of these incidents of right wing terrorism.

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Wilhelm posted:

Would the thread rather Trump have been president during a time of genuine crisis and had his ratings plummet/possibly impeached by now or a similar situation to now that's relatively a 'good time' but half the country attributes to his masterful business sense?

That's just a false dillema. People don't have to suffer as much as possible for the left to be able to build a "Trump is bad" narrative.

But for the sake of answering: Accelerationism is bad, and Trump being the president doesn't change that.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Mar 22, 2019

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Wilhelm posted:

What level of crisis are we talking about?

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Here's the thing:
Trump is creating crises.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/rollcall/status/1108760292111077381

https://youtu.be/aEuWG8_XW8Y

Candidate for a NC election makes ad entirely about AOC

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Doctor Butts posted:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/alleged-mail-bomber-cesar-sayoc-pleads-guilty-devices-were-sent-n985786

It's crazy how I keep forgetting about all of these incidents of right wing terrorism.

he saying he built a bunch of bombs, but he didn’t want them to explode!? Who on earth is going to believe that??

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Jealous Cow posted:

I’ll take the case!

hahaha, to be fair it might be hard to prove damages, since Ingraham attacking her might raise her profile and get her hired by some left-wing publication.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

The problem is that Fox News is technically a media organization. She probably isn't a "public figure" though, so that may not matter as much.

She's more of a public figure than lil'drummer boy, though, and we panned the poo poo out of that case, so... yeah idk.

Feinne
Oct 9, 2007

When you fall, get right back up again.
It's funny I've consulted at the sort of place where a lot of people would suggest the union was 'out of control'. It was a processing plant tied to a mine, and the technical staff (engineers and such) were non-union while most of the rest of the plant was. It was in fact super weird to hear that a guy driving a forklift was making substantially more than most of the engineers but the answer to that isn't 'gently caress that fork truck guy', it's that the whole plant needs to be union.

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

Sweeper posted:

he saying he built a bunch of bombs, but he didn’t want them to explode!? Who on earth is going to believe that??

Considering the fact that he pled guilty to just that, I doubt many people will.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Doctor Butts posted:

idk how they're getting him to cop to "mailing of explosives with intent to kill" when they included no detonator. He basically mailed unlabelled combustible materials which I'm sure is a federal crime, but he clearly wasn't out to kill anyone.

Sweeper posted:

any bomb disposal guy. There was no way for the bombs to detonate.

Chilichimp fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Mar 22, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Sweeper posted:

Nobody, but that "explanation" doesn't surprise me at all, the guy is a drat loony tune. Remember his van?