Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Annointed posted:

Trans rights are cool. That principle not cool. Telling a minor to pee in from of them is bad.

I'm sure trump does it all the time though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

FlamingLiberal posted:

If you think that Dems are still pushing the Russiagate stuff and ignoring other issues you must only watch MSNBC and nothing else at this point

No you're just stuck thinking Eric Garland is the most trusted new source for liberals

or did you see that one SNL skit? must be everyone thinks that way and no i'm not broke brained

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

C2C - 2.0 posted:

https://twitter.com/SamTLevin/status/1111751781376126976

HOLY poo poo HOLY poo poo HOLY poo poo gently caress THE COPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy poo poo

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

friendbot2000 posted:

I dont know. It needs to loving stop because its kinda gross

What so disgusting about goons talking about sex

I've had sex

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Charlz Guybon posted:

Anyway, more evidence that Trump's election as turn asunder the moral fabric of the nation and driven vast tracks of citizens stark raving mad.
https://twitter.com/PFTompkins/status/1113839684025643009

What's next, CGI trains over people for Starlight Express?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Handsome Ralph posted:

Thanks for posting this. I remember having to watch one of his videos in high school, and even being a dumb impressionable kid, I figured the guy was full of poo poo.

Thankfully, it seemed like at the time, most of my classmates were also pretty open that the guy was full of poo poo. Probably helped that I went to a pretty poor inner city high school.

Remember, punch Stossel every day

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Chilichimp posted:

I was sitting in a bar on a Friday night playing bar trivia and the final question was "name the last 5 secretaries of state" and I was like... "THIS IS SO loving EASY, EVERYONE WILL GET THIS!"

Turns out I was the only one who got it in the whole loving bar, and that's when I realized I should probably not follow politics this closely.

But Bill Weld is a moron who sat next to a bigger moron and did media blitzes during what was probably the most followed presidential race ever. If Jill Stein was running in the 2020 presidential race as a democrat, would people here seriously be like "Jill who?"

You may remember Stein but I can't remember their VP.

Cat tax: my neighbor's cat keeps sneaking into my apartment when I leave the door open to take out the trash

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I have a Blu-ray player...on my desktop :smuggo:

I am so advanced I'm backwards

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Luckyellow posted:

You're weird selec. First you said might as well keep on using Facebook since everyone has it, now you're attacking someone because they have a YouTube channel? That doesn't make sense.

Everyone has their line in the sand. No ethical consumption under capitalism and all. Google has alot of blood on their hands. So does Twitter, and Amazon, and Microsoft, they all spread all of the vile right wing poo poo you see. And they don't police it because it makes them money. How is Facebook worse than any other? Getting people demonetized and kicked off YouTube us probably more effective in stopping that bile than not using Facebook.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Lycus posted:

Haha, his loving lawyers are letting him tweet, "It's Obama's fault, because he didn't stop me!"?

For all we know that's Sukelow's idea.

I'm pretty sure many people here already predicted the probe's finding: he desperately wanted to collude but was too stupid to pull it off by direct action. So everyone just did what he wanted and he can take credit until he realized it was bad to take credit for it.

GoutPatrol fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Apr 19, 2019

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

theblackw0lf posted:

So I just learned that Barr in 1992 helped Bush cover up Iran contra by advising him to pardon Weinberger and others so that the investigator lost leverage in being able to get them to talk

How was this not an impeachable offense by Bush?

Because wasn't it the last day?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Munkeymon posted:

There's no moneyed interest in not vaccinating children though?

Alternative medicine is big. Just ask the DeVos family.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Wark Say posted:

You guys suck and ruin everything beautiful. :mad:

I am two of those three things

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

DiggityDoink posted:

Goddamn I need to quit smoking. I've been doing it for 20+ years now and I know how bad it is.

I've had 3 neighbors in the past 2 years go through serious medical problems, all were smokers for decades. One's dead, the other two are going to be there soon.

Don't smoke everybody

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Trump is going to drop dead one day out of office because he will try standing like a normal human and his gunt is going to fall on the ground, bounce back and hit him in the balls, giving him a heart attack

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Reporter: Let me be blunt. Is there a border crisis in America?

Schumer: well, that depends on what you mean by crisis...

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Everyone did it, plus it's bullshit

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

theflyingorc posted:

Thousands were dead at Germany's camps before they became extermination, or death camps.

3 people died on the highway, it's now a death highway. End of discussion.

3 people died at Benghazi, it's now death Benghazi. End of discussion.

Multiple times, people have died at a Denny's, so we're now rebranding to death Denny's.

Hell yeah Denny's is my kind of death place.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Trump is just yelling because he wants to emulate his hero, JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1m9jQzrf_I&t=375s

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

DrNutt posted:

This whole line of argument is kind of stupid because cops aren't troops, and troops aren't cops, no matter what conservatives want to believe. A lot of poor kids can get talked into becoming a troop because of lovely recruitment tactics and the promise of free college, you actually have to put in some hard work at becoming a piggy so it's far less likely you'll be capable of reeducation. One of the reasons police unions are so powerful is that cops need to be kept firmly "middle class" lest they start identifying with the people they're supposed to be abusing and keeping in line.

if one of major complaints about police is the "militarization of the police force," then doesn't it mean that the way the military acts is inherently a BAD thing?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Calibanibal posted:

I know knife-throwing experts who could absolutely accomplish such a feat (but they would never, as they are all very honorable and upright)

upright, perhaps, because of the knife up their rear end?

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

RandomBlue posted:

All of Calibanibal's posts are sarcastic/ironic/whatever.

I stand by my statement.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS MEN WHO WANT TO KILL ME AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ANTIFA. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Groovelord Neato posted:

that;s swass not piss. he's a sweaty hog - it's why he's got the terrible hat hair.

Swamp rear end

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Yeah some people like to prevent injury to minors/animal neglect and poor husbandry.

As we have learned today, everyone in the US is complicit in hurting children, I don't see how one more extra changes things

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

drilldo squirt posted:

Good lord help me, but I don't know if your being edgy, or are just a moron.

General pet strike or modern politics is a waste

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Polifact: I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Nazattack posted:

Yea, Tigers are just about the only cat that doesn't like water.

Or jumping.

Or meat

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

always fun when you know the chuds are cut off from the rest of their family

Such a shame the Gozar opponent didn't win his election.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/25/us/duncan-hunter-affair-wife.html?action=click&module=Latest&pgtype=Homepage

In more "Duncan Hunter is loving awful" news, he was literally in bed with lobbyists

quote:

In the filing, prosecutors noted the “potentially sensitive evidence” being introduced, and said Mr. Hunter was offered a deal in which he would stipulate to the affairs in exchange for the details being excluded from public view, but he refused. Prosecutors said that detailing the affairs was necessary to establish the personal nature of the expenses, given that he also had professional relationships with the women.

“Without this evidence, the jury might be left to believe — wrongly — that Hunter’s ‘meetings’ with these women, and the associated expenditures, were work-related; after all, Hunter had professional connections to each of them,” prosecutors wrote. “The intimate nature of these relationships is, in short, direct proof an essential element of the crimes charged in the indictment, and as such it must be admitted to show Hunter’s knowing illegal expenditures of campaign funds.”