Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Problem description: My brother just bought a 14 year old house that has a NetStreams (now named Clearone, I think) Media Streaming system installed, but there is no configuration info, setup notes, or any other documentation. I want to get it at least streaming audio and have a functioning intercom. I should be able to access it via an html interface, but I cannot find how.

Attempted fixes: I have the system running, but cannot edit/change/control anything. I have run a port scan on 192.168.x.x, but didn't find any of the connected devices responding. I connected the individual components to a switch and can see that there's network traffic, but I'm stumped from here. I've seen references to a "DigiLinX Dealer Setup program," but I don't know if that is needed, or even available.

Recent changes: Old owners moved out with the in-wall touch screens functional. I got in today and everything had been unplugged, but the parts are still there. As above, I plugged the components into a switch and that restored basic touch screen functionality, but little else.
--

Operating system: From what I can google, the system is supposed to be able to work headless. The touch screens are supposed to be running WinCE. I have found 2 touch screens, I don't know if there are any others.

System specs:
1 NS-MU290 Power Amp
1 PowerLinx NS-PL750 Power Amp
1 MediaLinx NS-MLA101
At least 2 TouchLinx TL380 Touch Screens
At least 3 SpeakerLinx SL250
At least 8 1-gang in-wall small speakers

I have Googled and read the FAQ: Yes

Edit: Looks like it could be mostly abandoned by the manufacturer. Most links are dead, however, the company's Russian site still has information on the system: https://clearone.pro/resources/library/#id20 I downloaded the setup software, but it's a password protected zip. :fuckoff:

Anyone have any knowledge of this system?

Edit: Amazingly, the company gave me the password for the software and offered support. Man, I never would have expected that!

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 12:04 on Mar 26, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU