Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
hoverboard guy

this is an actual photograph of a real life person I saw right here in the great u s of a

edit:

FlaxAxis fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Mar 28, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
don't doxx me

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
i don't think i quite captured how casual he was

the way he hovered that board you would think it was the way everybody does it and it's weird to use your feet anymore

vanisher = sig champ

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
The man other men wish they could be.

Goons Are Gifts

opioid agonist posted:

don't doxx me

But then I can appreciate you more

vanisher

HBG: (honestly I prefer peets but I gotta use up this gift card)

vanisher

HBG: (that dude over there is furiously sketching something on that envelope...)

vanisher

HBG: (wouldn't it be rad if I kick flipped this hoverboard in front of those ladies over there)

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
In a show of opposition gravity momentarily ceases to work rendering hoverboard guy momentarily a conundrum

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
i have crafted an image of HBG using the finest digital rendering software known to man

vanisher = sig champ

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FlaxAxis posted:

i have crafted an image of HBG using the finest digital rendering software known to man

:okpos::five::rznv:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

google THIS

vanisher posted:

HBG: (that dude over there is furiously sketching something on that envelope...)

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos
putting these here because I feel bad about derailing the art thread

FlaxAxis posted:

I don't feel like I'm getting any closer
this is definitely carl on a hoverboard, but hbg was...
ok, imagine if everyone rode hoverboards everywhere, like it was the primary mode of transportation
and the guy who least wanted to get off the couch had to go to the dmv or something on his day off, hungover
it was like that

FlaxAxis fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Mar 28, 2019

vanisher = sig champ

Macnult

FlaxAxis posted:

putting these here because I feel bad about derailing the art thread

these are funny and good and you didn’t derail the art thread because these count as art

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
I still can't get over hoverboard Raymundo. He actually did it! :neckbeard:

Farecoal

There he go

FlaxAxis posted:

pretty sure this guy is voiced by h. jon benjamin

google THIS

HBG is going to be a big talking point of the 2020 election, like Joe the Plumber but bigger.

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Farecoal posted:

pretty sure this guy is voiced by h. jon benjamin

thats what I'm talkin' about
here's a guy who understands the everyday american hoverboard guy

google THIS posted:

HBG is going to be a big talking point of the 2020 election, like Joe the Plumber but bigger.

unlike my opponent, you know what I'm talkin about dontcha folks

vanisher = sig champ

Finger Prince

FlaxAxis posted:

Brendan. Hoverboard. Brendan check this out. Hoverboard Brendan.

redm

FlaxAxis posted:

:swoon:

Resting Lich Face

Gotta round it out now. Archer on a tactical hoverboard, and maybe Bob with a hoverburger?

FlaxAxis

sup #entitlitos

Resting Lich Face posted:

Gotta round it out now. Archer on a tactical hoverboard, and maybe Bob with a hoverburger?

honestly B, I'm about pooped out. got work to do. anyone else feel free to draw whatever cartoon character you want on a hoverboard

when Farecoal said he would be voiced by H. Jon Benjamin, that was my indication that I had successfully conveyed the essence of HBG

FlaxAxis fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 28, 2019

vanisher = sig champ

Resting Lich Face

Haha. Yeah I'd do them if I had the slightest shred of artistic ability but I'm more the photo-editing type. More of a science than an art.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Finger Prince posted:

Brendan. Hoverboard. Brendan check this out. Hoverboard Brendan.