Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
"Innocence of the Muslims" was an FSB joint prove me wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Typo posted:

Also who killed Seth Rich?

I still think it was Putin's doin'

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

I'd really like to hang out with you in meatspace sometime.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Helsing posted:

Uglycat my handler wanted me to tell you that you may have temporarily foiled our plans in South Bend but you, Mayor Peter and your scrappy band of anarchist freedom fighter
will never defeat the motherland, muwahahahaha.
Hahaha lulz

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
Stab in the dark here...
has anybody seen any info re: revcom or veterans for peace wrt gru activity?

Just curious.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Condiv posted:

in what sense? are you asking if an org that's existed since 1985 has been infiltrated by gru agents?

If there's been any public information regarding it, yeah.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Condiv posted:

i haven't seen anything about it, but apparently the FBI was spying and infiltrating it

why would you think a group advocating for peace would be under the thumb of gru?

Not under the thumb.

Revcom has always obviously been a cult, but when (I call it) Nazi Siri started trying to convince everybody that antifa was going to start a civil war, Revcom did what they could to make it look like that. They're always at the event with a bullhorn, droning over the real conversations. I attended the march from Times Square on Nov 4th, 2017. Outside the deploraball, one of their guys handed me a good sized magnet, then told me it makes for a great projectile. It feels very 'agents provocateur', but I don't have any intelligence on them.

I've known more'n a few Veterans for Peace folk, and they're good people, but the ones I know fell hard for the 'hillary killed seth rich' narrative and some fell into Qanon.

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!
I'm in the 'wait and see what comes out' camp re: epstein, but I do find it troubling that the sockpuppet army that built the Qanon ARG seem to have had foreknowledge of epstein's terrible secrets.

???it is a mystery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

Bar Ran Dun posted:

Twitter coming down hard on Qanon too.

thank christ, about time