Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

RaySmuckles posted:

my 9/11 take is that it was like pearl harbor. they let it happen and used it to their advantage

oh sure, the 3 most important ships just happened not to be there. they were doing "exercises," alone, and undefended. lmao

Hell, same.

It's easier to believe than most conspiracies because it doesn't rely on the government being competent and effective enough to actually execute a conspiracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Willie Tomg posted:

absolutely, 100% unironically (not implying you're being ironic)

This is the same dude who made the guillotine video. If I agree with that video, I'm basically forced to agree with this one.

It all makes perfect sense, it totally scans. Six kitty companies run EVERYTHING!

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

glowing-fish posted:

And that is all I have to say about the matter.

Oh hey, you're back. Are you willing to accept that the rest of us have actual opinions that might disagree with you from time to time, even though it's obvious to you that you're right about everything?

Or do you still think we're grinding to level up? Because I'm not bothering to engage with someone who thinks I'm just virtue posting for internet XP forum points.

Not everyone that wants to talk about material concerns of the people is saying "Dehumanize Yourself and Face to Bloodshed," of course, but if you pick out the most extreme arguments from the side you have a problem with, you definitely can make them look dumb and so goddamn crazy!

Also

Sodomy Hussein posted:

Just stop closing your threads without notice.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Ogmius815 posted:

So I guess if I can follow the deranged line of thought here it goes:

Pizza-gate is “real”->the Russian interference story was a hoax->Bernie would have won.

Project harder. No one mentioned Bernie until you did.