Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Raskolnikov38 posted:

guyovich please merge this and the qanon thread

this is the all-purpose conspiracy thread, which now includes speculation on the #Russiagate investigation. qanon is kind of its own thing still, but might get folded into this thread at some point. have at it.

mods reserve the right to punish people here capriciously, solely to fuel forum-wide conspiracy theories. remember, admins can edit posts with no trace. maybe i will edit all your posts to make you look like a raving lunatic. the sky is the limit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

As a believer in a conspiracy theory, I think it is unfair my conspiracy theory is lumped in with other dumb conspiracy theories because mine is real

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

my actual conspiracy theory is that now when the cia fucks up they leak it to the press to fuel a "the cia is incompetent" narrative to cover their rear end and keep attention away from the stuff they're doing with extreme competency