Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=W5hExv_vcGM

Rand Paul tells Fox News he has a high level source blaming the Obama administration for the use of the Steele Dossier to get FISA warrants on the Trump administration.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Gresh posted:

It is in the realm of conspiracy. #ReleaseTheFullReport is basically "Release your long form birth certificate" at this point. Its loving unbelievable how many people still won't admit fault and move on.

Just the fact that texts between two of the main investigators admit "there is no big" and "my gut says there is nothing" and that Mueller didn't make Trump sit down should have been enough for most sane people.

The case was always about obstruction most likely, from early 2017 on, so you try dragging Trump's kids into it or you stage elaborate predawn raids on acquaintances with media ready hoping to set him off.

I mean, the biggest tell was Pelosi weeks ago dropping off impeachment out of nowhere lmao.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

predicto posted:

Sorry to inform you that there are no "tells" giving you secret insight

everyone is just incompetent and clueless or obsessed with political spin. It's not deeper than that.

i'm not even sure what to say to this, i mean it's a thread about conspiracies for starters so it's kind of implied. but just wading in there saying durr nobody knows anything doesn't sound very fulfilling

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Condiv posted:

so did the mueller report ever show that collusion happened or are the crimes people have pivoted to only obstruction. cause if people want to impeach trump i hope they stop focusing on obstruction and start focusing on the atrocities ICE is committing

our system of justice is pretty simple it's either guilty or not guilty, since they didn't recommend any prosecution that makes him not guilty

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Willie Tomg posted:

in order to be found "not guilty" a charge must first be levied in court.

this poo poo didn't even get THAT far. it was an investigation that found nothing with enough meat to pursue beyond "you made cops' jobs harder to do"

exactly, found nothing with enough meat on it which in court means beyond a reasonable doubt which means not guilty