Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
I have here a 100% true and real life recording of how Trump colluded with Russia.

[puts VHS of Burn After Reading into TV]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Didn’t the Navy try and weaponize dolphins?

Anyways this is hilarious except I hope they didn’t kill the whale like loving sociopaths.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
lol why would you believe the FBI about anything related to MLK?

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Until the FBI actually produces a real recording that has been authenticated by independent observers any leaks from them mean just about jack and poo poo.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Vodos posted:

Yeah for tax fraud, campaign finance violations (lol) and lies, nothing related to the Russian government. But you know that, so just keep arguing in bad faith like you always do.

Don’t forget the real estate/white collar/mob crimes and also rape and pedophilia lol.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Cerebral Bore posted:

The Mueller report literally said that they couldn't find any actual cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

fishmech posted:

Trump openly says he loves Putin my dude, repeatedly.

Because if the Trump campaign had successfully coordinated with the Russian government, they would’ve said so on live television years ago. loving DJT Jr. was literally like “yo here are the emails where I attempted to contact this Russian lady but failed,” they’re literally too stupid to conspire properly.

At most Trump is a useful idiot to Russia that dovetails into what they want, but he’s too stupid to be an active participant in some kind of elaborate scheme.

Paul Manafort was always going to be the focal point of any kind of real conspiracy and they didn’t even prove that so lol Mueller is useless. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Oh gently caress off Glenn.