Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Have you guys heard of unitary executive theory? Because its not new by any standards

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitary_executive_theory

Yes. the president is literally an elected king.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

BrandorKP posted:

Glowingfish was probated, haven't seen him since?

He has not spoken since. He is taking a break until the taxs come out. He'll spring out of his RAHOWALlusion bunker with an unkept beard screening about shady NY property sales

I was probated for yelling NO COLLUSION in the investigation thread and i definitely wear it as a badge of honor

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Can we talk about how keefe killed tupac because honedlt i thougjt this was the conspiracy thread not uspol pocket reference

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Best Korea posted:

Andy Kaufman didn't fake his death, he died of AIDS. "In The Truth, Finally" his girlfriend reveals that he was not only a sex addict (already well known), he was bisexual and says there's no way he survived the AIDS epidemic. If you read behind the lines, he died of AIDS and his ultra conservative family covered it up by encouraging the myth that he faked his death.

Okay but the black impala owned by amir was never found

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Dept 22 1979. Now that we know Israel has nukes in large numbers is it a verifiable fact that the double flash was a test?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

jet sanchEz posted:

Why did Russia reopen the investigation into the Dyatlov Pass thing? New information?

I thought the whole thing had been chalked up to hypothermia and we had all moved on....

Bandits.