Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Rime posted:

Boy, I sure called that one on the nose. Report is damning. :smuggo:
So damning nothing will happen.

America :lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

They could have had any number of plans for what to do with it that they ended up not executing for one reason or another, or they could have created it just in case they thought up a plan for it later.

Are you really arguing that the transcript must be real because the FBI is Perfectly Rational and wouldn't ever do something stupid or poorly-planned because, uh
Also entirely possible someone made it up on his own to get a pat on the back because he knew exactly what his boss wanted to hear.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

It's pretty amusing that we blow countries up and then hold more legitimate elections in them six months later than we can manage at home.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Somfin posted:

Helsing and Jrodefeld should have a dedicated debate thread where they can non sequitur over each other freely
Unban Rime and make him IK of that thread.

I feel like D&D needs at least one poster who 100% believes Zardoz had excellent policy ideas.