Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Hillary Clinton rapes children in a pizza restaurant. She's already got one confirmed kill on an SA forums mod so I'm risking my life to say it, but the world needs to know.

FAQ:
I'm a kid, what can I do to protect myself?
Don't get pizza with Hillary Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

drat I was trying to remember which of those were the one I was thinking of and the answer was neither - Michael Hastings, now there's a good conspiracy. A journalist working to expose instances of surveillance by intelligence agencies, expresses that he knows the FBI is investigating him, is "onto a big story" and needs to go "off the radar", and also expresses that he thinks his car has been tampered with. He immediately dies in a single-vehicle crash the next day in which his car was flooring it and on fire. The FBI denies investigating him, misses FOIA deadlines when questioned about it, eventually revealing they had lied and had opened an unusual investigation because of his journalism. There's a fuckin' conspiracy.

Justice for Michael Hastings.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Willie Tomg posted:

GWS owns for this because posters will be like "what's a good blender for making smoothies or whatever?" and Certain Individuals drop a referral link to a commercial vitamix and rack up that store credit.
It's a shame the forums don't rewrite all referral links into ones that make money for the forums. I would totally do that for amazon if I were lowtax.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Rodatose posted:

vilerat and brown moses were undercover agents
Benghazi was vilerat's pink slip - I guess he outlived his usefulness.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Yeah Michael Hastings is the one the Clintons actually did.