Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You are so tough! You totally just knocked back 3 shots while wincing. Awesome!

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
OMG! According to that faded t-shirt you're wearing, you scored yourself a Ashes of Al'ar mount in WoW!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

super sweet best pal

Thank you! The name for the plastic tips on the end of my shoelaces was the one word missing from my vocabulary. Now that I know what aglets are called, my mastery of the English language is complete.

Robot Made of Meat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Sir, sir excuse me, yes sir hello may I speak to you? I just wanted to say, y'know, big BIG fan of what you said and your education, I wanted to say man, when you said guys have a penis and girls have a vagina...
Just, oh my goodness bear with me I'm so flustered sorry, you followed that up with men have XY chromosomes and women have XX? Unbelievable! I NEVER would have thought you, someone whose understanding of the human reproductive system was entirely informed by a Highschool Health class you got a C in and barely paid attention in, would COMPLETELY shut down all the experts and academics and sociologists and biologists and psychologists and everything!

It's just astounding to think how right you must be and how wrong they must be. Haha yes! You're right, it's clearly a liberal conspiracy those scientists are engaged in, absolutely, totally! I'm sure everyone with credentials and clout disagreeing with you is just more proof you are right.

Well, wow, really glad I could let you know how much I appreciated your nuanced, educated opinion! I'm gonna go on Facebook right away and share a radio station page meme about men trying to get into women's bathrooms by starting expensive HRT you have to struggle with your insurance company to get and developing breasts and spending hundreds on clothes while being constantly harrassed and potentially assaulted or murdered so they could maybe stand in a bathroom with women in it for a couple of minutes!!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Goons Are Gifts

Oh thank you, sir. This is really nice. No, you see, as a waiter I always hope that my guests make sexual comments about my physical appearance and promise me a tip that they then don't give!
I really thought this job might be nothing for me in longterm, but your great comments of how we should share that drink I just served you made me realize what a privilege it is to work for you.